Windmonsterz

Old December 3rd 11, 04:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Windmonsterz

hrmph, da heat regizterz in owrz itti bitti kumpirtmint iz inna celing, da
hoomin dat did dat haz no kitteez or poochez, OEJs
"MLB" wrote in message
On 12/02/2011 04:45 PM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Mimzy n BobQat shredded du wynd !! dey wif der Majikal Whimsy Qat powers
kan du dat yeUP

Weez got dem tu in Ewta/ Dey maid mi meomie dreem nitemars dis mournin.
TuTu

Da nuus tanyt repurts lotz ov wynd damg norf ov hear. Wynd gust ov 102
mphj at won poynt. Lotz ov peepl wifowt powr. TuTu

Oh noe, mai mommyz sister liff en Ewta. Du yu goz powur?

*nosepoinks* n luvz tu yu n yer meowmie TuTu

Mosey fur his catsurned howse

Da powr loses was furtr norf. Weez had a powr bump dat shut "puter off
but dat was all. Mani peeples norf of here los powr an it iz cold der.
Iz inn frunt ovc heet registr. TuTu

Old December 3rd 11, 10:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Dec 1, 10:54*pm, Booker wrote:
Weze had lotz of windmonsterz. Two big big branchez are down an loud
machinez haf been runnin all day. But last nite waz awful. Da house waz
shakin an it waznt no earfqwake. Da winnowz were openin on der own. Sum
kitttiez kant git a gud nitez sleep. Pit2nya, are yu OK?

Booker

We had a hurricane without the rain. Tunas later our yard is mostly
cleaned up (fortunately the guy next door had contracted with some
gardeners to grind a stump today and we snagged him to saw and remove
two half trees). They are forecasting bad winds again tonight. A state
of emergency was declared in Pasadena and they told efurryone and
everyone to stay home.

We hates dat wind. Hope you arr awl hokay.
Is windy heer in Scatland tunite but notted bad enuff to bwing down da
twees...scarey.
Gordon Kittiez
Old December 4th 11, 12:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Watz Moor wynd den effurr tudae! 20s tu 40's seez lyke effin mooooor!
Da tweez ar reeleee dancin!

Pit2nya

Old December 4th 11, 08:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Pawpaw sed dat da palm treez were doin da limbo. We fought dat was
preddy funny.

It waz kinda windy heer yesfurday afturnoon, butted meowmie turned up da
heet an vited hur inlawz ofur fur dinner. Dey hafent had any heet or
power since last Wednesday nite an meowmie feelz bad fur dem. Ize kurled
up on MIL lap an mayde hur warm, she liked dat furry much.

Weze hope yur wind didnt steel treez.

Booker, lap fungus.

Old December 5th 11, 12:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

wrote in message
Weze had lotz of windmonsterz. Two big big branchez are down an loud
machinez haf been runnin all day. But last nite waz awful. Da house
waz shakin an it waznt no earfqwake. Da winnowz were openin on der
own. Sum kitttiez kant git a gud nitez sleep. Pit2nya, are yu OK?

Booker

We had a hurricane without the rain. Tunas later our yard is mostly
cleaned up (fortunately the guy next door had contracted with some
gardeners to grind a stump today and we snagged him to saw and remove
two half trees). They are forecasting bad winds again tonight. A state
of emergency was declared in Pasadena and they told efurryone and
everyone to stay home.

Hear in Euta weez perparin fur anuder stormmm norf of hear. Da Gov haz
alertd da Nat Gard tu be redi tu helpz if neaded. Iz du know lyk big
wynds. TuTu