Gagement party

Old December 8th 11, 01:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Default Gagement party

Best wishes concatyoulayshuns. We haz sumfing we hopes yu will find
helpful if yur hoomins are as slow inna brane az ours. We gotten thu
inspurrayshun frum thu tyme Meomie wached a green lite moving along in
midayre fur kwite a wile befur she realized it wuz attached tu a blak
d*g, wat in turn wuz attached tu a hoomin by a string hur eyes wuznt gud
enuff tu see inna dark. Well, she cudnt see an intyre d*g at furst, so
waddya eggspek?

Enyway, later she gotten home tired wif parsels, lyke effury night, so I
(Sam) slipped Out befur she cud close thu door. She shut it enyway, cuz
I wuz ignorin thu waddermonsturs falling down an eggsplorin an wudnt cum
it and she iz always badtempured wen she iz hungry anna tyred. So
evenchually she opened thu door, saw me standing onna garbage bocks, an
called me. I tried to jump tu the top step, stopped, came bak onna box,
butted not fur enuff tu grab...an she notised that blak cat frum across
thu street onna bottom step making tretenin noyses. So she tried tu
encouraje me tu come in, lukked agin at me rite inna face - and FINULLY
she unnerstud. It wuzn't me attall!!! It wuz thu Troodur Cat frum across
thu street, what I had cornered onna front steps. I wuz thu wun sittin
onna bottom step!!! (I gotta werk on my cornering abilities. Itz notted
a gud idea if yu corner a Trooder rite were yu needs to git In fur warmf
anna snak.) So the Trooder cat evechually gotten enuff nerf tu run, and
I camed in hisspittin at Meomie wen she tried tu pik me up.

So me an Cinnamon thot effury cat needs sum kinda classy ID collar so
theer hoomins duznt confus them wif rilly inferiour cats frum akross thu
street.

Cinnamon and Sam present a matched set of collars with sequins, blinking
LED lights in various colours, and shiny fluorescent material.

Old December 8th 11, 08:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Dec 8, 12:31*am, Cheryl wrote:
[...]

a gud if yu corner a Trooder rite were yu needs to git In fur warmf
anna snak.) So the Trooder cat evechually gotten enuff nerf tu run, and
I camed in hisspittin at Meomie wen she tried tu pik me up.

So me an Cinnamon thot effury cat needs sum kinda classy ID collar so
theer hoomins duznt confus them wif rilly inferiour cats frum akross thu
street.

Cinnamon and Sam present a matched set of collars with sequins, blinking
LED lights in various colours, and shiny fluorescent material.

Dussnt dey go wiff ower eyes Trudi?
Jack doing some strutting.
Old December 8th 11, 08:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

yez anna it makez ursef efin more hansum dan befure, which i mineownsef
didunt think wuz pozzible beclawz ursef iz da mozt 'tratif mancat efur,
trudi

gagement pardee Gramby Cat community 9 December 10th 11 07:27 AM
Now we iz in da gagement pardi? Gramby Cat community 11 December 1st 11 03:40 AM
Da gagement pardie Granby Cat community 14 December 7th 07 04:37 PM
A party? Mark Edwards Cat anecdotes 4 September 19th 07 10:14 PM
Party Cat???? Sheelagh >o Cat anecdotes 5 September 3rd 07 11:55 PM