Introducing Lizzie Bordon

Old February 20th 11, 08:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby[_2_]

Default Introducing Lizzie Bordon

Lizzy iz 4 years old and vet says an orange tabby. Well, chs is light coral
color to mee and there are very dew stripes. We had to do a spay abort when
she went to TED. Figure she was dumped becuae of the kitties. She suffered
from being out in 10 below zero weather. She is doing fine now and getting
settled in with the others.

After having tha dog here for a night, O T decided she was far more
acceptable than he had thought before. The jury is still out with Piglett
and Willow doesnn't give a ratts behind so long as it stays out of her
fishtank.

She got her name bacause after she thawed out the night I found her, she
would slash out at me any chance she got. She has calmed quite a bit but
can still hiss with the best of them. She weighs 5 poungs and can put 16
pound O T on mh lap running at top speed.

She may or may not stay depending on if I find someone who will take good
care of her.

Old February 20th 11, 09:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Feb 20, 7:14*pm, "Granby" wrote:
[...]

Good for you! LB doesnt realise just how lucky she is to have landed
in your garden (-;.
I just don't understand some folk.
As my husbands granny would have said " its a good day's hunting
that's needed."
Welcome LB!

Gordon Kittiez

Old February 21st 11, 03:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Sun, 20 Feb 2011 16:10:32 -0600, Granby wrote:

Thank you, she really is sweet and seems to know I am her friend. She
is a bit bossy though.

Sometimes a kitty haz to be bossy.

Harri
Old February 21st 11, 04:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 2011-02-21 11:11 AM, Harri Roadcat wrote:
On Sun, 20 Feb 2011 16:10:32 -0600, Granby wrote:

Thank you, she really is sweet and seems to know I am her friend. She
is a bit bossy though.

Sometimes a kitty haz to be bossy.

Harri

Furry troo. Spayshully those Tuff Gurl Kitties, they needs tu stand up
fur themselfs, altho I finks sumtymes they goes a teensy bitted tutu
fur. Notted that I wud say so in frunt uv wun, uv corse.

Theer iz missin kitties in ower city sinz thu snow camed bigtyme, and
Meomie finks most uv them iznt so lukky az Ms Lizzie Borden. Wun Meomie
or Papaw iz evun offurin a bigbib reword, butted thu wintur iz a badbad
tyme fur kitties tu go missin.

--
Sam (wiv memries uv Mandy, TGK extraordinaire)
Old February 21st 11, 06:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

On 2011-02-21 11:11 AM, Harri Roadcat wrote:
On Sun, 20 Feb 2011 16:10:32 -0600, Granby wrote:

Thank you, she really is sweet and seems to know I am her friend. She
is a bit bossy though.

Sometimes a kitty haz to be bossy.

Harri

Furry troo. Spayshully those Tuff Gurl Kitties, they needs tu stand up
fur themselfs, altho I finks sumtymes they goes a teensy bitted tutu
fur. Notted that I wud say so in frunt uv wun, uv corse.

Theer iz missin kitties in ower city sinz thu snow camed bigtyme, and
Meomie finks most uv them iznt so lukky az Ms Lizzie Borden. Wun Meomie
or Papaw iz evun offurin a bigbib reword, butted thu wintur iz a badbad
tyme fur kitties tu go missin.

Yur sew ryte! Weez jus recovin frum anodr bigbig sturm. Up tu free
feetz ov sno az ov yesturdey. skeers ar extatic sez meomie. Los kities
cant fyn sheltr when ders dat much sno. Purrin fur all dos dat sufre. TuTu
Old February 21st 11, 06:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Feb 20, 2:14*pm, "Granby" wrote:
[...]

All of House of Coan and WooToo and Wascal look up. Wascal and his
band (The Cat-Skritch Fever Band) have just finished playing
"Beautiful Tonight" in honor of Piglett

In unison, including Wascal's rhythm player/singer (on most songs,
Wascal sang "Beuatiful Tonight), Sunrise, and his bassist, WooToo, and
the big torn-eared Tom you haven't met yet on drums, "Hewo gnoo
kitty. Welcom to da catmunity. Keep Granby, shee is da bestest."

--
Will in New Haven

Old February 22nd 11, 12:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby[_2_]

anna when u figgerz diz girlcat got dumped kauze she waz gonna haff bitties,
dem humanz needz ta be left in da sno.

Old February 22nd 11, 12:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby[_2_]

Dat waz a gudgud song. Iz u gonna play musik on da dek of da ship on da
druize? Maybee Trudi kud set sumphin up. U iz gud. Piglett liking the
music. Lizzie listens and purrs as she isn't used to this just yet.

Old February 22nd 11, 02:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

freezin inna snow iz tu gud fur dem, Trudi