the efinin mixer

Old March 23rd 11, 07:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default From Pipps the efinin mixer

"Ranger Greykitten"

hhhmmm white yellow anna brown sqwigglee linez... wif dark brown
singlez,... her ya go, Barbi

That collar is lofely against your furz, Pipps! Dey is playin a waltx, an
I fink I kind of sorta almost rememfur how to do dat. Shall we danze?
Ranger

Oh fank yew fur yew nise wurdz, n ai wud luff dew danse a waltx wif
yerownself
Pipps--blushing

Old March 23rd 11, 07:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default from BobQat n Mimzy the efinin mixer

hay barbi, cood wee eech hab uh singles kollar tew ware tew da the efinin
mixer?
Mimzy sez , mai fur iz black n BobQat is gray n white. ai wood wike tew
danse wiff Jack n BobQat wood wike tew danse wiff Sukie .
um, wee iz iz majikal Whimsy Qats n r ubaowt 3 yeers old sew sumpfing wiff
sparkles wood be nise iffen yoo hab inny uf dem. . Fank yew vury mutch

"rafflescat" wrote in message

Ahem.....skyooz me but cood a wittle tuxedo kitty wiffa mornin
soot an wite gwuffs....n a wikkid wiggle inna waltz purrhaps havva
wittle dance....a waltz...wiffa cwooze dywreckture? Purrlease?
N cood Harry n Sukie sit onna syde? Harry wants tu wuke fur Willow.
Has yu seed hur weesentlee?
Jack holds out his paw to Trudi.

On Mar 18, 7:29 pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
As the cats are all line dancin and rasta cat is helpin trudi he looks
over
to the side of the ship, he booms his big laff and says miss Trudi, it may
be that trustin me ta hep you danze it may not be a good idea...

he hagain laffz anna sayz to hiz som, Milez, man, ur daddycat let the nip
and rum tastin get to him, we won't be to the island until tomorrow, I am
not sure what i thought i saw, but man, it wasn't the bay...

Trudi laffs, and decides on the spot to have the mixer tonight before they
get to the island...

as her new furnd finishes the dance and heps trudi back to her kushin, she
thanks him and finds the P A system and annowncez...

callin all kittys, tonitez aktifitee iz a single kitty mixer, diz will be
held inna rum whut hadda danzin fur da yunger kittyz lazt nite, alla
winked
kittyz anna spekal furnd kittyz willz haffa piano muzic inna same pwaze
where da owlder kitty muzik waz lazt nite, der will alzo be time ta
kontinue
heart storieez anna furzt abenshure storeez in between da piano muzik,
anna
alzo da piano pwawer sayed dat ifin somecat wanted ta sing, *glance atta
Mme. A.* he knew lotsa songz... i iz sorree i kant remfur da name offa
piano kitty but i iz sure dat Mme. A. will letz uses know later.

der willz be dwinkz anna apetizerz anna snackz inna rumz... diz will be
follwed by a lite but delishush dinner so dat we kan rezt well anna be
readta depurt when we arrifez atta island,

thankz fur urown attinshun, letminesef know ifin ursef haz annee qweskins,

Trudi, kruze direkture

Old March 23rd 11, 07:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default the efinin mixer

oh i iz injoyin dowin itsef, but itz makin minesef tired, so dunt wurree, i
willz still be dowin it az long az ucatz wantz minesefta dowit, Trudi
"Booker" wrote in message
. ..

On 3/23/2011 7:58 AM, Storrmmee wrote:

Trudi, who sits down next to jack and says, diz here kruze direktur stuff
sure iz harder dan dat owlde tv show where da hoomin wuz juzt walkin
arownd
wiffa klip bord anna gigglin alot,

We fink yur doin a grate job. Weze kin double yur salary. It is furry hard
herdin kittiez, sez mi meowmie.

Booker

Old March 23rd 11, 07:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

her ya go, silfur kollarz wif single writed in gowlde... der iz sefural
gurlkittyz inna lownge, butted i thinkz mimsy shuld talk to joco, Trudi
sayez az barbi getz owt da kollarz

Old March 23rd 11, 07:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23[_2_]

Fangu, Barbi! I like it furry much. puts collar on How
does I
look?

Miss Tina Marie, Age 5
Maine Coon Patrol Class of 2008

Da Maine Coons awways wook sew impwessiv wateffur dey ware.
Yoo wook mezmuryzing, MIss Tina.
MeOwy, mezmuryzed

Really? I think my furrs are a mess! My substitute hoomin,
Auntie Debby, hasn't brushed me in three days!

Uh rememfuring her manners Fangu.

Tina

Old March 23rd 11, 07:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default Re frum BobQat n Mimzy : the efinin mixer

BobQat n Mimzy, da Majikal Whimsy Qats hab dwessed in dere stateroom, n
Mimzy, uh bwak Qat wiff uh floompy tail iz waring uh bootiful gaown dat
hazz sparklez onnit, n BobQat, uh gray n wite Qat wiff white feetz n haz uh
floompy tail tew, haz dwessed in uh gray soot wiff uh sparkley bow tye,
enterz da room n dey wook uhraown tew see hoo wook wike tew eet n danse wiff
dem selfs. Mimzy sez, wee iz noo tew da advenshure n we wike diz catmoonity
vury mutch. Hur bruther BobQat nodz in ugreemunt..we iz boff single Qatz wif
majikal powers, but we dunt gnow minny uff yew tew well, yet.

Mimzy sez: Hey Barbi, cud wee eech git uh single cats collar? Dew yew hab
inny wiff sparklez? ai wood wike tew danse wiff Jack n BobQat wood wike tew
danse wiff Sukie.
Fank yew vury mutch BobQat smiles

Old March 23rd 11, 08:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

chester sees harry run to the porter and waffz to hisef, he still getz dat
'cited when he furzt sees hiz loferlee lucy... he sipz his nip rum and watez
patintlee for her to arrife so dey can danze

chester
"rafflescat" wrote in message
Harry catches sight of Willow, he grabs the oyster, jumps into the
porter and is off in a twinkle.

On Mar 19, 9:23 pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
just then trudi points to the catalite skreen, willow is comin into
veiw...

der she iz, but i iz sure ursef kan port to herown howze, she wuld be
thrilled i iz sure, der porter iz broked so dey iz stayin kloze to da
gramby
but ursef kan go der, Trudi"rafflescat"
wrote in message

Hewwo Ms Trudi! Has yu seed Willow? I has a purresent fur hur! Dose
fwoaty fishes fownded a oystur an dey gave it tu me fur Willow! It
hassa perril inn it! Prrrrrrmmmmh!

On Mar 18, 8:56 pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:

Trudi has changed from her daytime owtfit of a smart black pantsuit into
black gown wif white threadz runnin thruit, she once agin haz donned
herown
danzin shoez and as jack speakz her heart is thrilled...

I wuld be pleazed ta danz any kind offa danze ursef wul purfur, waltzes
iz
nize beclawz dey iz slow... she takeza paw her frund offerz anna dey
glid
onto da floor... she thinkz i will maksa ofur 'nowncimintz later... then

Willow iz arownd here sumwhere i thinkz she wuld be berre gladta see
harry... anna urown sisfur will findz lotsa boycatzta danz wif, booker
anna
hiz brofur iz comin long wif drown sisfur alzo,

Trudi"rafflescat" wrote in
message

Old March 23rd 11, 08:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

Oh fank yew fur yew nise wurdz, n ai wud luff dew danse a waltx wif
yerownself
Pipps--blushing

[Ranger takes Pipps' paw, and they begin to dance. The float across the
floor - well, Pipps floats and Ranger sort of stomps - in time with the
music. Ranger manages to not step on Pipps' toes, and only trips a couple
of times.]

Ummm, I'z really betterer at da faster dancin. Specially zoomy dancin!

Ranger

--
The Mighty Rangerman!
Old March 23rd 11, 09:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Umkay sez Mimzy, ai will tawk tew Jocko den Fank yew Trudi doze collarz r
bootiful barbi. Fank yew boff

her ya go, silfur kollarz wif single writed in gowlde... der iz sefural

gurlkittyz inna lownge, butted i thinkz mimsy shuld talk to joco, Trudi
sayez az barbi getz owt da kollarz

"Mosey =^..^=" hay barbi, cood wee eech hab uh singles kollar tew ware tew