Hi ho effurybuddy!

Old December 4th 11, 08:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

Default Hi ho effurybuddy!

On Dec 3, 11:42*pm, Purrdai Kitties
wrote:
On Sat, 3 Dec 2011 14:30:51 -0800 (PST), rafflescat

wrote:
Hewwo.
Dis is me....de babycat.
Meomie fott me wus fore munfs owld. TED didnut agwee. He ses mees
neerer free. N mees a ladycat. He ses Ise tu get sumfin called
shotz...me wike purresents...mees tu go negst week for dat purresent.
Den in twee or fore munfs mees tu get a spade...or sumfin wike dat?
Ennyway I has tu stay wiff TED awl day fur dat. Must be a BIG spade.
Wast nyte me wus in Meomies bedwoom. I chewed hur fingurs n ate hur
hare n den went tu sweep unner da cuffurs wite up negst tu hur bak.
She did sum scweemin (suppose she wus just soso happy tu haff myne
cumpuny) n wen I waked up [ I did a lot] I chewed hur nose n eer -
just a wittle bit.
Dis mornin she wus dwessin n me wus inna bigbig bed n scared so I
jumped at Meomie n stuck myne hookies in hur back...oh! She weely
scweemed in citemunt den!
Tunite Meomies wappin fings in cwinkly paypurr, n mees helpin. I
shwedded a big mess of it onna floor...itz wooking gud.
Anyway, my name is Cleo, n mees fwee munfs old, Meomie ses mees bwak,
but naow she finks ise gotted a wittle wite bib. Mees not wettin hur
see dat.
I wike dis wuntruehome.
Cleo Gordon

Welcomm agin Cleo! What is your purrdai?

The Purrdai Kitties

Hihi Purrdai kitties! Well, me dussnt know. If me wus born free munfs
ago...den me wus born in Niptember ? No?[ Getz awl paw toes up n
cowntin.]
Yus! Niptember de Furst!
Cleo, still counting.
Old December 4th 11, 08:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Dec 4, 12:16*am, "Sylvia M" wrote:
"rafflescat" wrote in message

[...]

Wewlkum liddul wun.

Antee Sylvia & Pit2nya

Fangu Anti Sylvia, snice tu meet yu...nibble,nibble. Hihi Pit2nya,
fangs fur de welcum! nosepoink
Cleo
Old December 4th 11, 08:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Dec 4, 12:19*am, "Storrmmee" wrote:

[...]

Fangu OEJ! Snice tu meet yu tu! nosepoinks
Cleo
Old December 4th 11, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Dec 4, 1:36*am, The Two Sisters wrote:
On Sat, 3 Dec 2011 14:30:51 -0800 (PST), rafflescat wrote:
I wike dis wuntruehome.
Cleo Gordon

[Two Zot girls port over and cuddle and groom Cleo]

Meow, widdle one! We wus boff mom-cats, so we thought we'd come by to see
yourself! We luffs kittens! Welcome to da groop!

And you are berr cute! Don't yoo worry bowt dat spade, you jus go to sweep
and den yoo wakes up......

Bye fur now!

--
Purrs,

* * * * Cybèle & Oriane

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 12/3/2011 8:33:40 PM

Oh my! What luffurlee ladycats! I wants tu be wike yu wen me grows up!
Cleo, looking in the mirror in a totally different way.
Old December 4th 11, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Dec 4, 3:14*am, "Rebecca" wrote:
Welkum, liddle Cleo!

Rebecca

Awh! Fangu! I wike it heer awlreddy!
Cleo
Old December 4th 11, 08:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Dec 4, 5:23*am, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Welkum, liddle Cleo!

Rebecca

Yes, Welkum, liddle Cleo! Yu wyl wuv yer nu home, yu hab sutch uh nise
Meomie n 2 brothers n uh sister dat wyl luv yu
n pway wif yu.

ai gots 2 * Majikal *Whimsy *Bitties, named *Tygur n Mayzy, age 4 munthz,
hu wud wuv tu port ovur n pway wif yu sumtyme
Dey wyl bring yu sum toyz.

Luffs n *nosepoinks*

Mosey fur hiz hapi famli en da USA

Fangu Mosey! We will be gudgud frends awl of usses no? Smurgles!
Cleo
Old December 4th 11, 08:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Dec 4, 5:24*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
On Dec 3, 5:30*pm, rafflescat wrote:

Hewwo.
Dis is me....de babycat.

snip wots ub wunnerfull stuff

Fangyu for awl da infromashun. Wee will jus stan heer an wook at yoons
for awile. Dat is Wascal, ober by Piglett, holdin out da squirrel tayl
for yoo to play wiff.

--
Missy an WooToo

Cleo, is unable to resist the sqwirrel tayle and leaps around trying
to catch it.
Wow is gudgud fun heer!
Old December 4th 11, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Her mite but he iza hurze kitty so she will zamine you and be sure da Ted
waz rite.

"rafflescat" wrote in message

On Dec 3, 11:24 pm, "Gramby" wrote:
Piglett looks at the bittie while waiting for Lilith to come examine the
bittie to be sure the TED is right.

[...]

Hihi Piglett! Cmon n pway! Will nursecat Lilith pway tuu?
Little black babycat runrunrunnin awl awound.

Old December 4th 11, 10:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

wrote:
[...]

Cleo, your Meowmie knows your Purrdai! Meowmies know effurrything.

The Purrdai Kitties