dear jack abowt da winkin

Old December 5th 11, 01:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default dear jack abowt da winkin

ok dat willz be kute wif herown bwak furz, trudi
"Gramby" wrote in message
Willow blushes a bit and says, wellZ maybe jus a liddle round da nek white
leafther wiff tiny blak spotz.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message ...

*suspishush luk*

it duzint haf anee leafur triwmz duzit? Trudi

den she breekz owt laffin anna rolls onna floor...

"Gramby" wrote in message
Willow breathes a big sigh of relief, I iz glad him agreed to dat, I
already bout da outfitz for babycat for da wedwink.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message ...

ok i willz tellz willow hersef haz beened shoppin atta tuniaz fur a rite
sized dwess, Trudi
"rafflescat" wrote in message
On Dec 4, 12:41 am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
i wuz thinkin efin do we wanted a small ceremonee, sinze ursef haza new
babycat mayhapz she mite liksa be da flower kittee so she can feel purt
offa
ceremonee? Trudi

Jack looks fondly at Cleo. She is nice issnt she? Okay! Wateffur yu
want my little plum duff!
Jack, snuggling back down beside Trudi.

Old December 5th 11, 04:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

http://www.thepreciousgirl.com/Lovel...n-_p_1615.html
Da blak bodizz iz leather wiff rinestonz.
If yu dunt purrfurr diz wun, den burrowz.
Charj it on yur toona kard, kommishun to da booteek.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old December 5th 11, 07:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

I tink yu ar sooo rite, I wuz thinkin bridzmade insted ov fowler gurl.
Dere ar twu bery sootible dwezzez, an Gramby ur meowmee kud add leffer
if yu reelee wanna.
http://www.thepreciousgirl.com/Rose-...ss_p_1787.html

orr, maebee tu chooz wun frum on diz windo...
http://www.thepreciousgirl.com/Infant-Dress_c_24.html

I raffur lyke diz wun wiff da kyute hat...
http://www.thepreciousgirl.com/White...s-_p_1400.html

and chek owt this fowlur bazkit:
http://www.thepreciousgirl.com/Beaut...ket_p_951.html
--
Trudi, we mite wannaa fynd owt whut da fowlur gurl hurownliddulselpf
tinkz,

Old December 5th 11, 01:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Now dat flour baskit Iz jus rite and I haffint foun one of dem. Will order
itself anna sen da komisionz to da boikue. Willow checking another thinh
off her list.

Old December 6th 11, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Sun, 4 Dec 2011 20:14:15 -0800, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

http://www.thepreciousgirl.com/Lovel...n-_p_1615.html
Da blak bodizz iz leather wiff rinestonz.
If yu dunt purrfurr diz wun, den burrowz.
Charj it on yur toona kard, kommishun to da booteek.
--
Pitô.ônya

Both: Ooooh, dat is sooooo kwoot! She'll wook adorabul!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/5/2011 7:28:04 PM
Old December 6th 11, 09:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Dec 5, 1:23*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
Now dat flour baskit Iz jus rite and I haffint foun one of dem. *Will order
itself anna sen da komisionz to da boikue. *Willow checking another thinh
off her list.

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" *wrote in ...

http://www.thepreciousgirl.com/Lovel...ss-with-Rhines...

"Gramby" wrote in message
Willow breathes a big sigh of relief, I iz glad him agreed to dat, I
already bout da outfitz for babycat for da wedwink.

"Storrmmee" *wrote in ....

ok i willz tellz willow hersef haz beened shoppin atta tuniaz fur a
rite
sized dwess, Trudi
"rafflescat" wrote in message
On Dec 4, 12:41 am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
i wuz thinkin efin do we wanted a small ceremonee, sinze ursef haza
new
babycat mayhapz she mite liksa be da flower kittee so she can feel
purt offa
ceremonee? Trudi

Jack looks fondly at Cleo. She is nice issnt she? Okay! Wateffur yu
want my little plum duff!
Jack, snuggling back down beside Trudi.

I am a wittle pestmaid...leest dats wat Meomie ses. She ses if I keep
attakin hur fingers wen shees twyin tu type dat shes gonna take awl
myne babyteef owt wiff plyers......wat dus dat meen Trudi?? Nibble,
nibble.
Cleo
Old December 6th 11, 09:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

"Gramby" wrote in message
Willow breathes a big sigh of relief, I iz glad him agreed to dat, I
already bout da outfitz for babycat for da wedwink.

"Storrmmee" *wrote in ....

ok i willz tellz willow hersef haz beened shoppin atta tuniaz fur a
rite
sized dwess, Trudi
"rafflescat" wrote in message
On Dec 4, 12:41 am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
i wuz thinkin efin do we wanted a small ceremonee, sinze ursef haza
new
babycat mayhapz she mite liksa be da flower kittee so she can feel
purt offa
ceremonee? Trudi

Jack looks fondly at Cleo. She is nice issnt she? Okay! Wateffur yu
want my little plum duff!
Jack, snuggling back down beside Trudi.

Da preciousgirl! Da preciousgurl! I wannit! I wannit!
Cleo

Dear jack agin Storrmmee Cat community 5 November 20th 11 10:51 PM
dear Jack Storrmmee Cat community 5 November 12th 11 10:44 PM
Itz abowt timez! Rebecca[_2_] Cat community 12 September 2nd 11 07:30 AM
Whut IZ dey talkin' abowt? FurrsomeThreesome Cat community 25 January 30th 06 04:43 PM
MOR ABOWT TAILS Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 8 December 3rd 05 12:31 AM