Scarey windmonsturs!

Old December 8th 11, 07:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

Default Scarey windmonsturs!

De wind is bwoeing inna norf of Scatland at 165 miles an hour! Not so
bad heer, 80 miles an hour. Thu dustybins ar fwying all offur de
place. An sum alarm is winging n winging n yu kin heer it effurywhere.
Awl da bwidges wus cwosed tu twaffic n effurywun wus told tu leef wurk
n go home inna daylite. Meomie tolded hur gurls tu go home erlee, but
she didnt go home erlee! Naow dats jist pwain stoopid!
Ennyway, da windmonsturs n rainmonsturs arnt so bad naow, n we is awl
cumfy n warm n lissenin tu thu wind owtside. Cleo Babycat is runnin
around n Jack is sweeping onna sofa beside Harry n mees on gard fur
sumkats.
Sukie
Old December 8th 11, 07:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

We simpafize wif yu. Weze no wat yur going fru. Ize found da bestest
playce waz da hallway, der arent winnows, an it waz qwieter dan da ofur
ruumz.

Booker, still memfuring dat awful windy nite.

Old December 8th 11, 07:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

On 12/08/2011 12:22 PM, rafflescat wrote:
De wind is bwoeing inna norf of Scatland at 165 miles an hour! Not so
bad heer, 80 miles an hour. Thu dustybins ar fwying all offur de
place. An sum alarm is winging n winging n yu kin heer it effurywhere.
Awl da bwidges wus cwosed tu twaffic n effurywun wus told tu leef wurk
n go home inna daylite. Meomie tolded hur gurls tu go home erlee, but
she didnt go home erlee! Naow dats jist pwain stoopid!
Ennyway, da windmonsturs n rainmonsturs arnt so bad naow, n we is awl
cumfy n warm n lissenin tu thu wind owtside. Cleo Babycat is runnin
around n Jack is sweeping onna sofa beside Harry n mees on gard fur
sumkats.
Sukie

Dat's an awful bigg wynd! Weez senin purrs fur owl cats an dogges tu
fynd sheltr ifn dey ar owt. TuTu
Old December 8th 11, 07:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Dec 8, 11:22*am, rafflescat wrote:
De wind is bwoeing inna norf of Scatland at 165 miles an hour! Not so
bad heer, 80 miles an hour. Thu dustybins ar fwying all offur de
place. An sum alarm is winging n winging n yu kin heer it effurywhere.
Awl da bwidges wus cwosed tu twaffic n effurywun wus told tu leef wurk
n go home inna daylite. Meomie tolded hur gurls tu go home erlee, but
she didnt go home erlee! Naow dats jist pwain stoopid!
Ennyway, da windmonsturs n rainmonsturs arnt so bad naow, n we is awl
cumfy n warm n lissenin tu thu wind owtside. Cleo Babycat is runnin
around n Jack is sweeping onna sofa beside Harry n mees on gard fur
sumkats.
Sukie

Bestted tu hyde until fings bwow offur.
dat hab awways wurk wel fur minesefl.
MeOwy, sympafisink wif yoor skeery sichooayshun
Old December 9th 11, 11:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 2011-12-08 4:19 PM, Meowy wrote:
On Dec 8, 11:22 am, wrote:
De wind is bwoeing inna norf of Scatland at 165 miles an hour! Not so
bad heer, 80 miles an hour. Thu dustybins ar fwying all offur de
place. An sum alarm is winging n winging n yu kin heer it effurywhere.
Awl da bwidges wus cwosed tu twaffic n effurywun wus told tu leef wurk
n go home inna daylite. Meomie tolded hur gurls tu go home erlee, but
she didnt go home erlee! Naow dats jist pwain stoopid!
Ennyway, da windmonsturs n rainmonsturs arnt so bad naow, n we is awl
cumfy n warm n lissenin tu thu wind owtside. Cleo Babycat is runnin
around n Jack is sweeping onna sofa beside Harry n mees on gard fur
sumkats.
Sukie

Bestted tu hyde until fings bwow offur.
dat hab awways wurk wel fur minesefl.
MeOwy, sympafisink wif yoor skeery sichooayshun

We offin gits windmonsturs, butted those in Scatland anna Catifornia
souns purtikularly bad. Meomie saw photos onna pootur uf Scatland.

We jeneraly figgures that it hast be above 100 kph (60 mph) (steady,
maybe gustin higher spayshully onna eggsposed kostal areaz) tu git
worried, an yu haz that beet!

Weze gittin gusts tu 130 kph tuday, wuz more lasted nite, by thu sound.
No rane or snowmonsturs, altho sum hoomin gotten blowed intu tu rode an
gotten minor injuries aftur bin hit by a car.

Wen ower gran-meomie moved tu this sity, she wuz abul tu go Out more on
hur own, an Meomie told hur wun day maybe she shudnt go tu a purtikular
shopin area cuz it wuz highup an wud be furry windy on that day. Well,
she thot, wat doez dottir no? an went enyway. She hadda hold ontu a lite
pole so she wudnt be blown akross the street until a stranj lady helped
hur tu a sheltured area. Windz kin be danjerous!

--
Sam
Old December 9th 11, 12:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

we iz gwad da nize hoomin heped urown grandmeowmie, OEJ

Old December 9th 11, 01:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

O T looks at imself in the mirror. Hmmm maybeee I can hire mineself out az
a ankor when we gitz to scotland. Piglett walks by and says, famiblee first
u hafta make sure Willow anna Lizzy duzent git blown awayz. I will haff
Wascal by mine side. O T agreez grudgenly, No toonas dere.

Old December 9th 11, 02:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Fri, 09 Dec 2011 07:28:49 -0600, Gramby wrote:

O T looks at imself in the mirror. Hmmm maybeee I can hire mineself out
az a ankor when we gitz to scotland. Piglett walks by and says,
famiblee first u hafta make sure Willow anna Lizzy duzent git blown
awayz. I will haff Wascal by mine side. O T agreez grudgenly, No
toonas dere.

Once we getz fambly deliverd safely, we could hire ourselves out as a
anchor team. Wif a heavy rope between yourownself an mineownself, we
could provide a good steady guide rope. Bof of use is purrty solidly
built, so we may az well make use of dat, don't you fink?

Harri
Old December 9th 11, 03:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Ize kin take kare ov keepin Lizzy frum blowin away. Meowmie sez im
denze. Why iz she laffin so hard?

Booker

Old December 9th 11, 05:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

hey diz iza gud idermint, butted onlee ifin mine missee iz alweadee safe az
hersef iz quite petite anna fragile anna i duzint want hersef ta blow away,
MH