our traumatic day

Old January 25th 04, 11:49 PM
Lois Reay

Default our traumatic day

Sounds like you could do with a few purrs of your own, Cati.
So sending mega purrs from down under that you get your life back on track.

Lois (who's getting married in 11sleeps time!)

"cati" wrote in message
Mistofflees and Grizzy are now sound asleep after quite a hard day for all
of us. their daddy of four months has moved out and my marriage looks as

if
it is over.
they have been superbly behaved over the last few days while i have packed
his stuff and he arrived today to take it all away.

Grizzy takes it all in her stride as she has a new foam football and has
just found the one she lost the week before christmas. Mistofflees has

been
great and has treated me to one of his rare cuddles ( hes a boy and boys
dont so cuddles in his opinion unless mummy is upset). he has also had a

new
toy.

i have missed quite a few posts so we are sending purrs to anyone that

needs
them

Cati, Mistoffelees and Grizzy

---

Old January 25th 04, 11:53 PM
Dan Mahoney

cati wrote:
Mistofflees and Grizzy are now sound asleep after quite a hard day for all
of us. their daddy of four months has moved out and my marriage looks as if
it is over.

That is indeed hard for humans and kitties alike. I and my furkids will
be sending the best purrs and prayers we can muster for you and your
kitties.

Old January 26th 04, 01:22 AM
Annie Wxill

"cati" wrote in message
Mistofflees and Grizzy are now sound asleep after quite a hard day for all
of us. their daddy of four months has moved out and my marriage looks as

if
it is over.

.... Cati, Mistoffelees and Grizzy
I'm sorry hear that things are not working out. We will send purrs, prayers
and hugs your way.
Annie, aided by Cinder and Rosie

Old January 26th 04, 01:48 AM
Yoj

Purrs and prayers for the three of you.

--
Joy

Life is what happens to you while you are planning to do something else.

Old January 26th 04, 02:32 AM
lrulan

hugs for all three of you.
Jazz & his mama
--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Old January 26th 04, 03:55 AM
Susan M

Purrs to you Cati. I'm glad you have your kitties to help you during this
time!

Take care,

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old January 26th 04, 04:07 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 22:45:00 -0000, "cati"
wrote:

Mistofflees and Grizzy are now sound asleep after quite a hard day for all
of us. their daddy of four months has moved out and my marriage looks as if
it is over.
they have been superbly behaved over the last few days while i have packed
his stuff and he arrived today to take it all away.

Grizzy takes it all in her stride as she has a new foam football and has
just found the one she lost the week before christmas. Mistofflees has been
great and has treated me to one of his rare cuddles ( hes a boy and boys
dont so cuddles in his opinion unless mummy is upset). he has also had a new
toy.

i have missed quite a few posts so we are sending purrs to anyone that needs
them

Cati, Mistoffelees and Grizzy

Soothing purrs coming
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:
Old January 26th 04, 04:49 AM
LOL

"cati" wrote in message ...
Mistofflees and Grizzy are now sound asleep after quite a hard day for all
of us. their daddy of four months has moved out and my marriage looks as if
it is over.
they have been superbly behaved over the last few days while i have packed
his stuff and he arrived today to take it all away.

Grizzy takes it all in her stride as she has a new foam football and has
just found the one she lost the week before christmas. Mistofflees has been
great and has treated me to one of his rare cuddles ( hes a boy and boys
dont so cuddles in his opinion unless mummy is upset). he has also had a new
toy.

i have missed quite a few posts so we are sending purrs to anyone that needs
them

Cati, Mistoffelees and Grizzy

---

Oh my, a traumatic day indeed. We are sending our best purrs to you
and your kitties for better days ahead.
------
Krista
Old January 26th 04, 05:06 AM
Marina

"cati" wrote
[...]

Sounds like you've been having a rough time. Many purrs coming over, and a
scritch for Mistoffelees for being such a good boy (Frank said to tell him
it's OK for boys to cuddle their Meowmies any time, though they're not
upset, because that means more treats for the boycat. He wishes).

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki