Cat ****s on floor! Help!

Old June 22nd 04, 05:16 AM
Sherry

We've got THREE litter boxes for ONE cat. All freshly washed and filled
with four kinds of litter until we found the kind he liked.

We put it in the
hall closet. I think that also helped; it's confined and feels protected,

like
under the table. I can't guarantee it would work for everybody, and can't
guarantee that she won't revert, but if she does, we'll deal with it then I
guess.

Has she reverted since you posted this? (I really appreciate you
sharing your story, by the way.)

Dally

No, she hasn't, thank God. I hope you find the answer for your cat. I totally
understand your frustrations. I am a committed cat-person from way back, and I
don't have children to clean up after on top of the cats, so I do understand
that putting up with it was easier for me. Best of luck. Please keep us
updated.

Sherry