Our new comforter

Old July 6th 05, 05:38 AM
Miss Violette

Default Our new comforter

last week soft got out a crinkly bag from the closet she tries to not let us
in, out of this bag came the softest watermonster cover we have ever seen,
it is made of flannel, it is just like when soft was big and fluffy and wore
those flannel nightgowns, it covers the whole bed and has a nice blue color
that shows all of our fur wonderfully, I have it under the tree at the party
for you cats who want to try it out, Miss Violette

Old July 6th 05, 06:18 AM
Rebecca

Dat sowns furry nice, Violette! I will haz to meow at Meowmie abowt
considerin owr cullers when she piks home FURnishins.

Rebecca

Old July 6th 05, 09:07 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Tue, 5 Jul 2005 23:38:05 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

last week soft got out a crinkly bag from the closet she tries to not let us
in, out of this bag came the softest watermonster cover we have ever seen,
it is made of flannel, it is just like when soft was big and fluffy and wore
those flannel nightgowns, it covers the whole bed and has a nice blue color
that shows all of our fur wonderfully, I have it under the tree at the party
for you cats who want to try it out, Miss Violette

Komfurterz iz wunnerful tings! While da furless won iz at da toona
place, I spends my day curled up on hiz komforter...
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/6/2005 4:06:10 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old July 7th 05, 07:20 AM
Miss Violette

they are generally wonderful, this one is so nice all five of us get on it
at the same time, Miss Violette

Old July 7th 05, 02:57 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Thu, 7 Jul 2005 01:20:51 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

they are generally wonderful, this one is so nice all five of us get on it
at the same time, Miss Violette

Not dat it matterz, but is dere any room left fur da hoomans?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/7/2005 9:57:02 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old July 7th 05, 04:34 PM
Fred Williams

On July 7, 2005 09:57 amMme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

On Thu, 7 Jul 2005 01:20:51 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

they are generally wonderful, this one is so nice all five of us
get on it at the same time, Miss Violette

Not dat it matterz, but is dere any room left fur da hoomans?

I'm guessing the cats are on top and the hoomans provide heat from
underneath. That's the way it works at the house of Williams.
I just wanted to say how lucky you Kitties are tu hav such a luxury,
and well deserved, I'm sure.

--
Regards Diana wif Ryan and our hooman Fred standing by.
(Remove FFFf from our email address to reply, if by email).
Old July 8th 05, 01:12 PM
Miss Violette

we let them in the bed, and they did have the sense to buy the biggest
waterbed ever. Miss Violette

Old July 8th 05, 01:14 PM
Miss Violette

We get the heat from the hoomanz and we have a warm watermonsterbed, Miss
Violette, glaring around beclawz she recently heard of change to a
nonwatermonster bed, Miss Violette

Old July 8th 05, 02:52 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Fri, 8 Jul 2005 07:12:35 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

we let them in the bed, and they did have the sense to buy the biggest
waterbed ever. Miss Violette

Datz furry kind uv yoo. Y'kno we haff to be nice to owr hooman petz...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/8/2005 9:51:43 AM