Good luck wishes for Tara please!

Old November 20th 08, 06:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Good luck wishes for Tara please!

I am hoping against hope that my little tortoiseshell foster-cat Tara
may have found a forever home. Tara is the sister of my cat Riley -
both cats were removed from a bad situation by the RSPCA, and I have
spent the last 4 months sorting them out and helping them recover from
their ordeal. I adopted Riley, but Tara is still looking for her
forever home.

Tara has had a particularly rough time, but the sun may be starting to
shine for her. As a long shot, last night I rang one of my pet-sitting
clients who lost their 19 year old cat Sibella on her final journey to
the Rainbow Bridge in May this year. They have been and still are
moglet-less. I explained about Tara and Andrew (my client) agreed to
speak to his wife and let me know tonight. The home is awesome,
absolutely perfect for Tara, they would be wonderful catslaves to her,
and I am hoping against hope that they say yes. Please could you get
everyone to cross their paws and send good thoughts that Tara's
lucky?

Thanks

Helen M.

Old November 20th 08, 07:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dan M

absolutely perfect for Tara, they would be wonderful catslaves to her,
and I am hoping against hope that they say yes. Please could you get
everyone to cross their paws and send good thoughts that Tara's lucky?

Thanks

Helen M.

Absolutely. Every cat deserves a Forever Home.
Old November 20th 08, 08:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Purrs and good thought are heading Tara's way across the pond from my
clowder.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old November 20th 08, 10:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Purrs and prayers that Tara finds a wonderful forever home. She certainly
deserves it. God bless. Keep us updated.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old November 20th 08, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

wrote:
[...]

ots of purrs that you've found Tara a home where she can have a long and
happy life.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old November 21st 08, 12:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Purrs, crossed paws and good thoughts all working hard.

--

Joy

No amount of time can erase the memory of a good cat, and no amount of
masking tape can ever totally remove his fur from your couch. - Leo Dworken