yay, happy dance was Accident

Old November 20th 03, 04:57 AM
Hopitus2

Hopitus and the Evil 3 here will beam comfort purrs and heartfelt meatloaf
meditations to you, Cheryl, as you struggle to go on with your life after
losing your son. Your anger is understandable and certain times of year will
be very difficult to endure; we do not know why things happen as they do.
But remember that you have friends here @ rpca who care and are concerned
about you.

"Cheryl" wrote in message
: In ,
: GracecatOnl composed with style:
: Believe me Cheryl, I nearly swallowed my tongue when I realized I
: didn't put a strong warning on that first post because I remembered
: you, and I remembered that outcome and knew it might be an
: unpleasant shock to read that message. I apologize if it was. I
: wanted to contact you via email or special post but just in case
: you didn't see it, I didn't want put a neon sign on it either.
:
: No need sweetie. I appreciate that but I do know that other people
: have lives that do not involve me. I read things and I feel it so
: deeply that you can't believe.
:
: It hasn't been with vehicle accidents, but with other conditions
: I'm familiar with that can leave a person completely catatonic (my
: grandfather had a stroke, and the other parkinsons). Eventually you
: begin to wish nobody ever lives through something that can leave
: them in the worst.
:
: You have not brought me and I doubt anyone else down Cheryl, I
: brought this topic here and you have all the right in the world to
: voice your say. Since Monday morning, you have received a strong
: steady dose of belated (but still needed I'm sure) prayers and
: thoughts from my side.
:
: Thank you so much. I needed to hear that and I think I cry more now
: than ever. With the holidays and Eric's birthday just past, I miss
: him so much that my heart is so breaking. I am so ****ing angry and I
: don't know why. I know first hand about accidents and the outcomes
: and I am so grateful to read that your friend is going to pull
: through. I still believe God is doing what is best. I sometimes
: (read a lot because I was touched by his hand) forget that but when I
: read accounts such as you posted, I believe that more than ever.
:
:

Old November 20th 03, 06:48 AM
Sam Nash

Great news, Grace! Happy for you and your friend and his family.
Sam
"GracecatOnl" wrote in message
He's off the respirator/life support system.

He's still critical but chances are very very slim that he won't make it
through this. We'll have our cute kidlet back

If you ask me, I'm expecting a marriage proposal to come out of this

between
him and his girl.

Grace

Old November 20th 03, 09:11 PM
Adrian

GracecatOnl wrote:
He's off the respirator/life support system.

He's still critical but chances are very very slim that he won't make
it through this. We'll have our cute kidlet back

If you ask me, I'm expecting a marriage proposal to come out of this
between him and his girl.

Grace

Great news!! continuing purrs for a full recovery.
--
Adrian
A House Is Not A Home, Without A Cat.

Old November 20th 03, 09:38 PM
polonca12000

Gentle soothing hugs and purrs for you, Cheryl,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Cheryl" wrote in message
snipI think I cry more now
than ever. With the holidays and Eric's birthday just past, I miss
him so much that my heart is so breaking. snip

Old November 21st 03, 03:40 AM
Christine Burel

"Cheryl" wrote in message
[...]

Biggest hugs, Cheryl; I think of you a lot. Wishing I could help you more.
Christine

Old November 21st 03, 03:41 AM
Christine Burel

This is very encouraging news, Grace -- hugs and purrs continuing for your
friend and his family.
Christine

Happy Purrday B & C Bev Cat anecdotes 17 October 31st 03 01:07 PM
Happy news catsruleok Cat anecdotes 12 September 22nd 03 02:46 AM
Happy adoption and promotion day NC Nine Tanada Cat anecdotes 7 August 29th 03 09:34 PM
Happy purrday to Dyna kitty Tanada Cat anecdotes 1 August 27th 03 08:19 PM
Happy Birthday Hazel Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 13 August 25th 03 12:25 PM