Bye for a few days

Old November 20th 03, 01:07 PM
Susan M

Default Bye for a few days

Hi all:

I'll be sending good thoughts to all who need them while I am at a yoga
conference in Toronto for four days. Back on Monday.

I feel like a terrible mom - to furless and furry creatures alike!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old November 20th 03, 01:53 PM
Victor Martinez

Susan M wrote:
I'll be sending good thoughts to all who need them while I am at a yoga
conference in Toronto for four days. Back on Monday.

Cool! Have fun and don't miss Otis too much...

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old November 20th 03, 02:17 PM
Marina

"Susan M" smawdsley remove @shaw.ca wrote
Hi all:

I'll be sending good thoughts to all who need them while I am at a yoga
conference in Toronto for four days. Back on Monday.

I feel like a terrible mom - to furless and furry creatures alike!

You're not a terible mom at all. You have to do something for yourself every
once in a while in order to continue being the good mom that you are. Have
fun and relax (a yoga conference sounds like a good way to relax .

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old November 20th 03, 08:56 PM
Julie Cook

Susan M wrote:

Hi all:

I'll be sending good thoughts to all who need them while I am at a yoga
conference in Toronto for four days. Back on Monday.

I feel like a terrible mom - to furless and furry creatures alike!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Have fun Susan and you'll be an even better mom when you return from a
conference fairly rested and unstressed. They'll all understand and
forgive you so have a good time and don't worry about them.

Julie, Hobbes, Selena and Lacey

Old November 20th 03, 09:57 PM
polonca12000

Have fun, even though I know you will miss your furless and furry children
and they will miss you.
Wishing you a safe trip,
--
Polonca & Soncek

Old November 21st 03, 01:40 PM
Christine Burel

You're a good mom, Susan! Yoga is probably a big factor in helping you cope
with your household! enjoy yourself and see you Monday!
Christine