rpcc website is updated

Old January 5th 08, 03:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

Default rpcc website is updated

"Lovable Louise", Yu dun't hav tu beet up mine meowmee,
hur ebidentlee wuzunt fibbink.

Pit2nya

"Booker" wrote in message
Yes, Pi2nya, I do have your beautiful photos.

Anti Julie

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Skooz me, hoomin,
Buttid wen yu ar thru laffin, an abstraktin, wud ya, kud ya,
purrrleeeez
add summa da pikshurz of meee tu da kittee pikshur sekshun, iffin
yu got dem? Ur wuz Meowmee fibbin wen hur sed hur sented dem?

Old January 5th 08, 06:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder

Right after Sherry died, I grabbed everything from her sites that I
could find and archived it all on a CD. If you'd email me your snail
mail address (lose the "m", it's just "riddik"), I'd be happy to mail
you a copy.

There are three separate sites, the personal one about a few trips she
took wouldn't be needed, but you might want the Soomo site as well as
at least the songs page from the Heartland/Meadows/1240 site. There's
a lot of history there. Geocities will probably keep them up for
awhile, but eventually they'll be taken down.

Some of the songs were written by others, Sherry scrupulously got
permission from those folks about posting them. A lot of them were
hers, though, as is the layout, so attribution to that effect would be
the right thing to do.

Melissa

I told meowmie dat she needed to transfur it ofur wit proper
attri....whatever.

Booker

Stormmee wrote:
in fact it might be a good idea to figure out a way to keep all of this
stuff as a tribute to her, soft
Ray or Fran wrote in message

Hi Pi2nya,

I'm afraid the owner of

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/M...240/songs.html

won't be able to give you permission as she passed to the Rainbow Bridge
herownself (Sherry Laing) one month after the last of her Ballard Bunch
(Talisker Pippin) made the voyage. She and Tally were honored at this
year's Jellicle Ball.

I am sure though that she would have been delighted if what she had

recorded

of our communities activities and songs and stories were chronicled for
future generations to enjoy.

Fran

--
Remove the first m to reply
Old January 6th 08, 06:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Booker wrote:
UNCLE!

I'll do it first thing tomorrow morning!

Anti Julie

thwap!

"Lovable Louise"
Old January 6th 08, 06:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

"Lovable Louise", Yu dun't hav tu beet up mine meowmee,
hur ebidentlee wuzunt fibbink.

Pit2nya

Beet up NEway. Bilds charaktur.

"Lovable Louise"
Old January 7th 08, 03:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O. T. anna if gettink beatz up builkz karacter, I gooted da best
karacture in da kommunitee. OUCH Piglet yu duzen haf to show dem how it iz
done.

Old January 7th 08, 04:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Adam" wrote in message
"Lovable Louise", Yu dun't hav tu beet up mine meowmee,
hur ebidentlee wuzunt fibbink.

Pit2nya

Beet up NEway. Bilds charaktur.

"Lovable Louise"

Meowmee iz awlreddee uh charaktur, boy, iz she effurr!
--
Pitô.ônya