Meow Bear a D*G

Old April 10th 09, 10:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =`^..^`=

Default Meow Bear a D*G

Mine slave iz a klutterbug tew, n Pa duzzsnt kare. He runs da vakoom
sumtimes cuz hur kant do dat mutch wif hur bad neez. Dat fing iz hevy. Hur
dotter iz a neetnick but hur uther dotter iz a clutterbug, go figgure. I
gots tew git mine naylez clipped also. Sqweex thru a fit wen Meowmie n Paw
had tew clip hur nailz, n sew duz Pipps, but gnot Pookie. Iam umkay wiff
it. Dey gib usses sum nip wen dey finish.
Mosey

Doze genes skip jenerashunz. Mine Gramma wuz, so not mine meowmee. Hur
iz uh klutter-bug. Sinze hur bak shtarted hurtin, an azkink pawpaw tu
vakoom 3 X ddun't woik, hur solft it by haffin hewlp kum efurry twu weekz.
Cristina effin holds me wen Meowmee klipz mine naylez. Meowmeez dawturz
ar neetnikz. See, da jene skipz jenerashunz.

Pit2nya

it duzint hurke dem butted your hoomin will takez hairball owta itz belly
when it getz filled up, it realli iz veri kule, anna ifin your hoomin iza
bettere howzekeeper dan soft it will du what she kallz maintanze realli
gud... butted den we knowz yourmom iz a betterer howze keeper kuz efuri
hooman dat efin purtindsa klean iz betterer atit dan soft, her didnot
getta howzekeepin gene, Trudi
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
news
Itz gudgud tu get gudgud kuztoomer soivice!
Dat'z gud tu kno.

I wunner if Meowmee wud let me hav uh pet furr eater?

BDW, wen it eetz da furr, duz it hurk hayer ballz...I du.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Stormmee" wrote in message
yez himz did, butted da bezt purt iz dat da peoplez whut makez diz furr
eater haza wunnerful kuztomer serfize, when furri kalled when diz furzt
one wented to da brige, well furzt da battery died anna dey sended uses
a new one, dey sayed der wuza battery purblim... den when da whole
thing died dey sayz, we duzin repare demselvea, so furry sayz too bad,
den ladi sayz heriz yourown number... furry sayz why duz he needa
number, she sayz we duzint repare we replazes, butted you hasta sendz
uses da dead one furzt so furri did anna new one kamed inna mail, Tiger
"Sylvia M" wrote in message
OO0Pz!
DummMeomee diddit uhgin!

Hur shud hav typt: 20% off.
Yur Furry got da betterer deel!
Pit2nya

"Stormmee" wrote in message
dat iz lotz off, soft anna furri getted derz veri cheap kuz when
furri wuz kallin ta see ifin samz had one da manager sayed dey hadda
dizplay model... anna ifin furri wuuld by it to day he kuld hafa
nofur twenty dollarz off, furry sayz how muc, guy sayz $79.00 so
furri sayz we will be rite der... when dey arrifed to getit clerk
sayz you getted a deal, da manager wuz spozedta say $179.00 butted
since he sayed da cheaper dat iz what yourself payz... anna later dey
kalled furri anna offerred hizsef da boz wif alla cessoriez furit
when dey waz changin dizplayz afur kissamouze, Tiger
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Datza gudgud ideer.
Den go tu Bed,Baff,An Beyond an get 205 off witt dere koopon!
--
Pitô.ônya

"Stormmee" wrote in message
der iza webi site like www.irobot.com, butted luk arownd, ifin you
buyz itsef luk fura kupon onna net... soft anna furry getted derz
furzt one furm sam'z klub... alzo dey haz seed dem inna searz,
target anna walmurt...

but soft sayz go to da site ta pik owt whut you wantz den shop fur
cheaper inna storez anna onna net,

Trudi, the frugal
"Sundance" wrote in message
Whare duz yoo git wun uv deze? Da toy store? Da pet store?

Sundance

"Will in New Haven" wrote in
message
On Apr 6, 5:53 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Hihi diz iz O T anna did u tellz Bear A D*G dat u guyz kikked one
of dem
rummmmbbbbaaaah fingiez?"Stormmee"
wrote in message

WooToo wasn' DER (shee wuz upstares) butted da Bear YELLD at da
little
robot-fingie wen it wuz eeetin r own furs an da birdseedz off ub
da
wivving rum karpit. An wunce in awile he wuld BONK it wiff his big
gnoze an it wud stop. An Mommy Micki telld hiim gont to do dat
butted
she waffed. An den shee wood turn itsefl on agane. Den he wud
chase it
an yell at it an finly bonk it wiff his gnoze again an turn it
off.

Lots a fun.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

Old April 10th 09, 10:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Hey, iz dis a all-orinj kittee fing? I wantsa be in it! An I kan uze myown
kontackz in da film industree to hewp film it!

Sundance

"Granby" wrote in message
O T nods, Dat wud be kewel. If itselfz gotted near a fud dishz, Harri kud
kom flying in in a catacopter and moff it away from da fudz.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Apr 10, 10:00 am, "Granby" wrote:
Wellz Sunrise I wa finkink of a oranje kitty who kud restle wiff it a
bit,
you kno help itself aroun sum of da kornerz anna all. U kud be sittink in
winno watchin uz. We dont wantz hoomanz finkin it is a "girlie fing" O T

Yesyes nods yoons wud bee da akshun heero an I wudz bee da glamur
kitteh. Dat wud wurk. Den, in da NEX ad in da seereez, we cud haff da
Bear cum in an BONK da robot-fingy wiff his GNOSE an shutted it off.
An I culd ast you reel sweet to turn it on four me an yoo could
heroikly do it wile sumwun giffs da Bear a treet sew he get outta da
weigh.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

Old April 10th 09, 11:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Wellz, it pearz we iz startink small, kermishulz anna Sunrise, da pretty one
wantz to in dem anna, I wantz Harri Roadcat to show up in sum of dem. Frum
dere, we neffer knowz where anyfing we talkz bout will leadz. O T sitting
with a notebook and making notes.

"Granby" wrote in message
O T nods, Dat wud be kewel. If itselfz gotted near a fud dishz, Harri kud
kom flying in in a catacopter and moff it away from da fudz.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Apr 10, 10:00 am, "Granby" wrote:
Wellz Sunrise I wa finkink of a oranje kitty who kud restle wiff it a
bit,
you kno help itself aroun sum of da kornerz anna all. U kud be sittink
in a

Old April 11th 09, 01:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi Georgia, Willow here. O T waz finkink how funni it wud be to make
kermishelz using da roooomba as a "Pet cat fur eater" Hiselfz wantz ta be
in da first one. U interestez, u got ta giff ur idea for da mercial and who
iz in it. Sunrise da pretty one alwayz haz ta be in a winno watchink.
"Lucy" wrote in message
Did sumwon say Orinje?

Georgia

Old April 11th 09, 12:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T looks at his notes, Nooo, I duzn fink it hazta be an oranje fing, just a
kittie fing. I am workink on one wiff kitties surroundin da roomba, all in
attak mode and da lites on da fing ar blink like S O S. Tiger iffin dat iz
what u wantz, we kud work dat in if Sunrise is willink ta share her winnow
wife anyone.

Old April 11th 09, 08:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =`^..^`=

Mee tew. Mosey

I iz opin, Tiger
O T looks at his notes, Nooo, I duzn fink it hazta be an oranje fing, just
a kittie fing. I am workink on one wiff kitties surroundin da roomba, all
in attak mode and da lites on da fing ar blink like S O S. Tiger iffin dat
iz what u wantz, we kud work dat in if Sunrise is willink ta share her
winnow wife anyone.
"Stormmee" ifin itsa orang thing i kan sit by sunrize anna smoke a
cigar anna watch,
Tiger
"Sundance"

"Granby" wrote in message
O T nods, Dat wud be kewel. If itselfz gotted near a fud dishz, Harri
kud kom flying in in a catacopter and moff it away from da fudz.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Apr 10, 10:00 am, "Granby" wrote:
Wellz Sunrise I wa finkink of a oranje kitty who kud restle wiff it a
bit,
you kno help itself aroun sum of da kornerz anna all. U kud be
sittink in a
winno watchin uz. We dont wantz hoomanz finkin it is a "girlie fing"
O T

Yesyes nods yoons wud bee da akshun heero an I wudz bee da glamur
kitteh. Dat wud wurk. Den, in da NEX ad in da seereez, we cud haff da
Bear cum in an BONK da robot-fingy wiff his GNOSE an shutted it off.
An I culd ast you reel sweet to turn it on four me an yoo could
heroikly do it wile sumwun giffs da Bear a treet sew he get outta da
weigh.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

Bear wuz BAD Will in New Haven Cat community 3 January 24th 09 02:37 AM
If you'll bear with me... CatNipped Cat anecdotes 23 June 28th 07 08:05 PM
Cat vs bear Zzzzzzzz Cat anecdotes 4 December 29th 06 04:18 PM
Hey Bear.... John Ross Mc Master Cat community 3 October 7th 06 04:47 AM
My cat Bear needs help Teddy Cat health & behaviour 18 October 11th 03 08:22 AM