surrounded!

Old November 8th 03, 01:43 AM
Brenda

Default surrounded!

This morning I awakened to find Emily snuggled up on my left, Max snuggled
up on my right, and Pea curled up on my stomach.

Who needs an electric blanket?

Brenda

Old November 8th 03, 07:26 AM
Takayuki

"Brenda" wrote:
This morning I awakened to find Emily snuggled up on my left, Max snuggled
up on my right, and Pea curled up on my stomach.

Who needs an electric blanket?

I find that having a cat on you is sort of hot! But I've only had a
cat since May, so maybe I won't mind so much once we start
experiencing our first winter together.

Old November 9th 03, 03:21 AM

Takayuki wrote:

I find that having a cat on you is sort of hot! But I've only had a
cat since May, so maybe I won't mind so much once we start
experiencing our first winter together.

There's nothing like a winter afternoon snuggled indoors in your
favorite chair, with a cat keeping you warm. Sometimes I miss New
England just for that. (Though it's nice to be in out of the rain,
too.)

Joyce
Old November 9th 03, 06:27 AM
Hopitus2

Sort of hot! How bout you live in south FL and the a/c is still going and 3
fat felines snuggle up to you every night? Thank God these just meatloaf and
don't want to sleep on our chest like some of the now RB beloveds......but 2
of the 3 snore; however, their hoomins can adapt to just about any cat bed
behavior.

:

Old November 10th 03, 05:43 PM
SUQKRT

In article ,
"Brenda" wrote:

This morning I awakened to find Emily snuggled up on my left, Max snuggled up

on my right, and Pea curled up on my stomach.

Who needs an electric blanket?

Brenda

Awwww!
Suz
Iron Chef Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Chocolate heals all wounds.
Old November 15th 03, 07:51 AM
David Yehudah

Last night I spent in the Panamint mountains on the east side of Death
Valley, just below the snow line at about 5000', where the temps dropped
dramatically when the sun went down. I slept on an inflatable cot,
something like my prom date, in a 10 degree sleeping bag out in the
open. I didn't need the tent because there was no rain and no wind. I
enjoyed a gorgeous sunset and a beautiful sunrise (great colors) but no
moon because it was too cloudy.

Unbeknownst to me Patty was in the hospital with a ferocious headache.
They gave her a cat scan accompanied by many exclamations of "There it
is!" followed by an MRI. She should get the results back sometime next
week. Let us hope it's nothing serious. A few purrs, headbutts, and
fervent prayers wouldn't hurt.

John F. Eldredge wrote:
Nashville, Tennessee, where I live, is supposed to get down into the
mid-20's Fahrenheit tonight. This will be our first "hard freeze" of
the season (in the sense of being several degrees below freezing, but
not yet in the sense of the ground freezing hard).