Useless replies

Old February 12th 04, 04:39 PM
Joe Canuck

Mary wrote:

"Cathy Friedmann" wrote in message

"BigDaDDY" wrote in message

Mary wrote:

"BigDaDDY" wrote in message

Ya know, If I wanted to be judged, I would have entered a

popularity

contest. Perhaps you people could stick to answering the posts

and

keep

your judgements to yourselves, since you probably don't know

the

entire

story.

Perhaps you could take your cat to the vet before she dies.

Perhaps you could kiss my ass!

Do you want advice, or are you just here to p*ss people off?! This

cat

_really_ does need to see a (competent) vet, immediately.

Cathy

--

I have been envisioning "Big Daddy" stopped up like a corked bottle
and unable to pee for a week, (we'll give him two broken legs so he

*People* who have surgery need to be up and having a bowel movement
within a few days or they can die.

Haha, that was funny!

I have another vision. "Big Daddy" not being fed and no scraps available
to him. He pleads with his keeper for food.

All the while his keeper is searching the Internet for definitive
evidence this "Big Daddy" life form actually needs to be fed.

When such evidence is found, the keeper says it is too late to get
anything for today. Will get food on the way home from the office tomorrow.

Food finally arrives, but "Big Daddy" life form is now lifeless sprawled
out on the floor. It was obvious in his last moments of life "Big Daddy"
had been chewing on the newspaper ad with the picture of the hamburger
and fries.

--
"Its the bugs that keep it running."
-Joe Canuck

Old February 12th 04, 04:41 PM
Joe Canuck

BigDaDDY wrote:

Mary wrote:

"BigDaDDY" wrote in message

Ya know, If I wanted to be judged, I would have entered a popularity
contest. Perhaps you people could stick to answering the posts and

keep

your judgements to yourselves, since you probably don't know the

entire

story.

Perhaps you could take your cat to the vet before she dies.

Perhaps you could kiss my ass!

Okay, you turn it around so we can get a good shot at this okay?

I'll put on my steel toed boots and try to make a field goal with you as
the football.

rubbing hands This will be fun.

Old February 12th 04, 06:01 PM
Mary

"BigDaDDY" wrote in message
In any case, I talked with
someone I work with, and he mentioned that his cat had similar

problems and
that it was a kidney problem. The cat eventually died from it.

Anyway,
Sammy is at the vet overnight tonight and she's having some tests

done.

Well good. I would like to suggest that not EVERYONE would fail to
understand that a week of not eliminating in and of itself is
life-threatening. Not everyone would need to check around with friends
and newsgroups. In fact I would have to say that MOST people
understand that not eliminating at all for that long is very
dangerous. It is why people used to give laxatives and enemas to
children on a regular basis. Sometimes the laxatives were things like
Bella Donna (no kidding) and people did not understand that a little
bit of poisonis medicine and a lot is, well, poison. I have an 1800s
ancestor who died from a laxative overdose. [Yes, go ahead, laugh, I
did too.] This is why it seemed you might not care about the cat,
and/or were trolling us.

Hope all goes well.

I do too, as does everyone here. Let us know how it works out, pardon
the pun.

Old February 12th 04, 06:03 PM
Mary

"BigDaDDY" wrote in message
Laura R. wrote:

circa 12 Feb 2004 01:55:39 GMT, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,

Cheryl
) said,

Same here. I've been to the vet at 1 am just because my cat was

stuck
there scared overnight, and it was an emergency vet and opened

any ways,
and let me come by just to sit with him.

Ditto. More times than I can even remember anymore.

Laura

WELL PIN A MEDAL ON ALL YOUR ASSES!!

I don't know, folks, I kind of like this guy.

As long as his cat lives, that is.