Diety cat photo - apology to Baha

Old January 3rd 05, 05:01 AM
Susan M

Default Diety cat photo - apology to Baha

Hi all:

I've added a new picture of Otis who set himself up to be worshipped:

http://community.webshots.com/script...ecurity=Oefjws

My apology to Baha - I started off doing Buddhist insight meditation, hence
the Buddhas. Then, as I did more and more yoga, found myself irrestibly
drawn to the Hindu gods and goddesses. First Shiva, then Durga and, now
finally, I think, Saraswati. I know it is silly to have so many.

Take care,

SM

Old January 3rd 05, 06:05 AM
Susan M

Deity Deity DEITY!!!!

I *do* know how to spell.

Susan M
Otis and Chester
Highly embarassed

Old January 3rd 05, 12:22 PM
badwilson

I was going to mention that Otis is not fat and I don't think he needs
to go on a diet ;-)
Thanks for providing the other link, the first one didn't work for me.
Great picture!
--
Britta
Sandpaper kisses, a cuddle and a purr. I have an alarm clock that's

Deity Deity DEITY!!!!

I *do* know how to spell.

Susan M
Otis and Chester
Highly embarassed

"Susan M" smawdsley remove @shaw.ca wrote in message
Hi all:

I've added a new picture of Otis who set himself up to be

worshipped:

http://community.webshots.com/script...tion=showMyPho
to&albumID=81124029&photoID=243073331&security=Oef jws

Old January 3rd 05, 02:05 PM
Marina

Susan M wrote:
... and my own second response, a better link is:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...43073331Oefjws

Susan M
Otis and Chester
Retiring before bed before any more miscues

LOL! Could maybe use a hug? {{{Susan}}} Re the pictu Otis certainly
knows his place.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old January 3rd 05, 02:20 PM
Katz

Susan M wrote:
Hi all:

I've added a new picture of Otis who set himself up to be worshipped:

http://community.webshots.com/script...ecurity=Oefjws
It won't let me in. Is it an invitation-only album?

Katz

Old January 3rd 05, 02:49 PM
Karen

"Susan M" smawdsley remove @shaw.ca wrote in message
Deity Deity DEITY!!!!

I *do* know how to spell.

Susan M
Otis and Chester
Highly embarassed

I know I need to worship the Diety real soon before I get too overweight!!

Old January 3rd 05, 04:57 PM
Susan M

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...43073331Oefjws the link that works.

Fritzianity! ROFLOL!!!

Susan M
Otis and Chester
"Singh" wrote in message ...
Apologies indeed! I can't get onto the page!!! I get an error message that says I am not the owner of the site and it won't let me through.
Actually, nothing to apologize for. It sounds like a scream and I'd love to see these pictures! I've got a sense of humor about this stuff... some years ago, my then-boyfriend Jeff and I came up with Fritzianity, a religion and philosophy based on the concept that one's cat is the center of the universe and the universe itself; good karma is increased and distributed for the good of all by petting the cat, and the purr is the sound of karma shifting for universal good; and that all cats are an extension of the One Great Cat, and our Fritzie was the first prophet of the movement.

Now, I advise you to light a little mound of catnip before Himself, and chant the mantra of the One Great Cat: MEEEOOOOWWWWWWWMMMM!!!!!

Blessed be,
Baha