APOLOGY TO THE GROUP!!!!!

Old July 5th 04, 12:33 AM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Default APOLOGY TO THE GROUP!!!!!

I apologize that I posted that message - I did NOT mean to stir up any
political debate. I have sent a request to my server to cancel/delete the
posting.

Oh - and I mistyped the word "threat" instead of thread, which makes another
thing I did without engaging my brain.
--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote in message
I got this in an email a while back, and thought I would post it here as

it
sorta falls into what the "Happy July 4th" threat has become. I don't

know
the accuracy of all the statements, and while I agree with the gist of it,

don't agree with some of the individual statements (and I guess I'm
apologizing in advance to those individuals on this group who might be
offended by it):

{snip}

Old July 5th 04, 01:18 AM

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote:

Oh - and I mistyped the word "threat" instead of thread, which makes
another thing I did without engaging my brain.

Oh!! Duh... I didn't even think of that.

Hey Magic, I was really angry at the person who wrote that message,
but I still like you and your wonderful kitties!

Joyce

Old July 5th 04, 01:30 AM
John F. Eldredge

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from

Old July 5th 04, 01:30 AM
John F. Eldredge

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from

Old July 5th 04, 04:02 AM
Kreisleriana

On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 23:33:53 GMT, "Magic Mood Jeep©"
yodeled:

I apologize that I posted that message - I did NOT mean to stir up any
political debate. I have sent a request to my server to cancel/delete the
posting.

What posting? Did you post something?

Theresa

Old July 5th 04, 08:00 PM
lrulan

never even read the post, so you're forgiven
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

I apologize that I posted that message - I did NOT mean to stir up any
political debate. I have sent a request to my server to cancel/delete the
posting.

Oh - and I mistyped the word "threat" instead of thread, which makes

another
thing I did without engaging my brain.
--
The ONE and ONLY

former-blonde

Old July 9th 04, 12:06 PM
jmcquown

Magic Mood Jeep© wrote:
I apologize that I posted that message - I did NOT mean to stir up any
political debate. I have sent a request to my server to
cancel/delete the posting.

Sweetie, my long-lost arteest is no fan of the current adminstration (we
agree to disagree on politics). BUT he agreed with practically everything
that email said. It probaby shouldn't have been posted here, but what the
hell. I'm NOT going to apologize for being American. Yeah, we as a country
make mistakes. Humans do cruel, stupid things.

We have saved the friggin world 10 times over and we're only a 300 year old
country. My father is a veteran of WW2, the "Korean Conflict" and 2 tours
in 'Nam. Don't think I take this lightly. I personally knew and worked
with 25 people who were in the North Tower of the WTC when it collapsed
after that plane flew into it. I cannot really begin to describe the pages
we were getting in Memphis, the text messages, the phone calls. Jesu
Christe, put this up on the monitors... and then we lost both.

I think I'm going to have to give my parents a kitten. Don't you think they
need a kitten to terrorize them in the aftermath of their upcoming
surgeries? G Well, you have to have something to keep your mind off
everything else. Too bad my father hates cats. LOL

Jill

Oh - and I mistyped the word "threat" instead of thread, which makes
another thing I did without engaging my brain.

"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote in message
I got this in an email a while back, and thought I would post it
here as it sorta falls into what the "Happy July 4th" threat has
become. I don't know the accuracy of all the statements, and while
I agree with the gist of it, I don't agree with some of the