Spots, 2007-2008

Old January 10th 08, 06:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Spots, 2007-2008

Gis, a kittee showed up at r liddle hows 'bowt 6 munts ago (mom ses).
He wanted 2 kum in r hows ssssooooo much but we just didnt haf rum.
He wuz white wit yellow spots.
He didn't kum 4 fud last week. Then Sundy nite, he kame 4 fud. Mom
thot hiz i luked bad & ust thu flashylite 2 luk at it. She dcided 2
take him 2 TED. Thu 1st phone call sed he had uh punkchur in hiz i.
Aftur anuthur test thu uther TED sed Spots had Feline Leukemia.
Mom sed she kudnt leef him owtside bekaws uf thu uther kats in thu
nayborhood. But we didnt haf rum 4 him inside.
She kuddled him & 'pologized & cried but she had 2 send him 2 thu Brij
bkaws he wuznt going 2 get better & he mite make uther kittees sik.
We haf purred 4 him & sent messages to Patrick & Sailor to keep him
kumpanee. Mollie Anne

Old January 10th 08, 07:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jan 10, 1:34*pm, "
wrote:
Gis, a kittee showed up at r liddle hows 'bowt 6 munts ago (mom ses).
He wanted 2 kum in r hows ssssooooo much but we just didnt haf rum.
He wuz white wit yellow spots.
He didn't kum 4 fud last week. *Then Sundy nite, he kame 4 fud. *Mom
thot hiz i luked bad & ust thu flashylite 2 luk at it. *She dcided 2
take him 2 TED. *Thu 1st phone call sed he had uh punkchur in hiz i.
Aftur anuthur test thu uther TED sed Spots had Feline Leukemia.
Mom sed she kudnt leef him owtside bekaws uf thu uther kats in thu
nayborhood. *But we didnt haf rum 4 him inside.
She kuddled him & 'pologized & cried but she had 2 send him 2 thu Brij
bkaws he wuznt going 2 get better & he mite make uther kittees sik.
We haf purred 4 him & sent messages to Patrick & Sailor to keep him
kumpanee. * * Mollie Anne

Purrz for da kittee an four yor Meowmie for helpin him. It wuz gudgud
ub yoo too sen a messuj to yur frenz at da brij sew dat hee will hav
frenz too grete him. Many hoo go to da bridj haf to wate to mak nu
frenz, aldo dey do cuz it is a frenly place.

Purring four all da kittees hoo wiv ouside or r sik fur eny reezun.

Maggie May, a meowmie cat.

with Winnie, Missy, Sunrise, Bear, a noble d*ggy, Meowmie Micki an
Uncl Bill

Old January 10th 08, 07:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

We'z sending purrs for da liddle kitty, and fur your meowmie. I will ask
DD to meet him at da Brij and show him around. Him will be more
comfurrable now.

Sammy

Old January 11th 08, 01:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 10:34:51 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

Gis, a kittee showed up at r liddle hows 'bowt 6 munts ago (mom ses).
He wanted 2 kum in r hows ssssooooo much but we just didnt haf rum.
He wuz white wit yellow spots.
He didn't kum 4 fud last week. Then Sundy nite, he kame 4 fud. Mom
thot hiz i luked bad & ust thu flashylite 2 luk at it. She dcided 2
take him 2 TED. Thu 1st phone call sed he had uh punkchur in hiz i.
Aftur anuthur test thu uther TED sed Spots had Feline Leukemia.
Mom sed she kudnt leef him owtside bekaws uf thu uther kats in thu
nayborhood. But we didnt haf rum 4 him inside.
She kuddled him & 'pologized & cried but she had 2 send him 2 thu Brij
bkaws he wuznt going 2 get better & he mite make uther kittees sik.
We haf purred 4 him & sent messages to Patrick & Sailor to keep him
kumpanee. Mollie Anne

Bridge purrs from Beauty and Cinder
Old January 11th 08, 05:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

wrote in message
Gis, a kittee showed up at r liddle hows 'bowt 6 munts ago (mom ses).
He wanted 2 kum in r hows ssssooooo much but we just didnt haf rum.
He wuz white wit yellow spots.
He didn't kum 4 fud last week. Then Sundy nite, he kame 4 fud. Mom
thot hiz i luked bad & ust thu flashylite 2 luk at it. She dcided 2
take him 2 TED. Thu 1st phone call sed he had uh punkchur in hiz i.
Aftur anuthur test thu uther TED sed Spots had Feline Leukemia.
Mom sed she kudnt leef him owtside bekaws uf thu uther kats in thu
nayborhood. But we didnt haf rum 4 him inside.
She kuddled him & 'pologized & cried but she had 2 send him 2 thu Brij
bkaws he wuznt going 2 get better & he mite make uther kittees sik.
We haf purred 4 him & sent messages to Patrick & Sailor to keep him
kumpanee. Mollie Anne

Datz sooo saaad...Poor liddel kitty...dere werent enny udder gud choyzez
tu mayke.
Purrz furr Spot, yur meowmee kept him goin furr doze 6 muntz, an den
didnt let him suffurr.
--
Pitô.ônya