A Valley--Tymz thred

Old February 15th 04, 06:34 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

HiHi kitteez!

Me anna Tiger isa heer, an Dyna, yew look sooo elegant inna dat gown!
Howz it feel to be flyink up dere? Anna it luks so bootiful heer; yew kittes
who dekorated did a wunnerful job!

Ise gonna get a plate ov fud for yew, Tiger, anna den can we go
scavanging huntin? Ise neffur been inna da Owt, sos yew canna show me da
ropes, OK?
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Sylvia M wrote:
"Sylvia M." wrote in message
Hiya awl, I juzt thot I wud purrovide uh publik survize an chaynge
da thred nayme. Sneeky, puttin "A" furzt, huh?

Dyna da Hewlpfool

Brown tabby Maine Coon kitty, in red drezz wiff pynk sekwinz,
hangin ontu lotza Heelyum buloonz,
comes floawtin offur Purrservashun Hawl
in da Furrench Kwarter ov Nu Awlinz...
.
Happy Valentine's Day tu awl ! ! !...
Shtart da moosik!!!
Schtart da Dancin...
Start da Huntin furr:
1.Uh seashell
2.Uh hart shaypt buttun
3. any red flower with no bites out of it
4. and a red ball

Dyna, puttin it awl tugedder

Old February 16th 04, 12:19 AM
Miss Violette

I think its supposed to have those ripples, Miss Violette, looking closer
Sylvia M wrote in message
ink.net...

It shur iz!
Yu dunt spoze doze liddul zigzagz at da tipz of da petilz iz kitty-bitez,

du
yu....nahhh.

Dyna, inspektin da fowler

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
That is a wonderful flower, Miss Violette, butting because she is so
impurressed
ChildFree23 wrote in message
ink.net...
3. any red flower with no bites out of it

[Fluffy torbie and white striped girl rushes over and drops a red

carnation
at Dyna's feet.] I got it from the bouquet of flowers the PawPaw

bought
for
GranMeowmie. Is it good enough?

Lilith Kitten