Iggy, House of Koster: October 1996 - September 5, 2004

Old September 23rd 04, 08:31 AM
Miss Violette

some of each soundz wonnerful, the kitty who will try anyfud
Mlle. Anaïs wrote in message

Um ... I'ze will have some Fancy Feets, please.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

The Maitre d' kitty returns

Here are drinks fur effurrykitty, and Fancy Feets for Ms. Lillith!

While you are eating the antepasta, we will be preparing your pizzas.
First we have-a traditional think crust one, then two more with toppings.
May I suggest-a variety: we haff-a mouse-meatballs, souven-ears sauteed in
garlic and oil, tossed with balsamico, and uv course shrimpz! May I
suggest-a all uv-a dem each on a few slices?

Pleeze-a enjoy your dinners, an welcome to-a Noo Yawk!
--

Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old September 23rd 04, 08:33 AM
Miss Violette

smooch, I tryz anifin dat dey wantz minsef ta try, sometimez I juz lickz da
salt butted sometimez when itsa clamz, shrimpeez anna fishies I eatz dem all
up, da onliest thing I won't do is eat juz anycan of fud, it hasta be tuna
flafured or nofin, Tiger
Mlle. Anaïs wrote in message
Miss Violette wrote:
I willz haf scotch alzo, anna dem clamz isa gud, soft likez dem alot
anna sometimez shares wif uses, Tiger

Troothfull, my boycat,

In reel life, I'ze a picky eeter - I eatz only my kibble an refuse
hooman food an refuse any uv da udderz dat da hooman buyz.

Buttid heer on da noos-groop I can use my imagination an eatz anything
cawz itz virtual fudz!

smooch, smurgle

Old September 29th 04, 06:49 PM
Ray or Fran

Weze so sorry to read about Iggy and weze offer purrs of healing to all
whoze loved Iggy and whoze hearts are hurting.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(meatloafing and purring theirz hearts out even if it is so late)

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply