Bak to da Kassel!

Old July 25th 06, 03:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Default Where iz efurrykitty??

"Julie Porter" wrote in message
ink.net...

I lukked at yur webbypages, espeshully da wedwink pages -- yoo had

bootiful wedwink! If yoo wud like to see picherz uv my brofur
Sundance an
me, luk heer: http://tinyurl.com/bmf8d

Rebecca

Fangu! My hooman is oooohing and ahhhhing offur yur cuteness! Yu haf

furry pretty fase.

HoneyCat

Oh, fangu! Meowmie sez mot uv da time she furgitz abowt me havin only

one
eye.

Rebecca

It duz knot detract a bit frum yur beyooty!

HoneyCat

Fangu, agin!

Rebecca, blushing

Old July 26th 06, 04:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Default Bak to da Kassel!

Hmmm, well, boycats are mysterious. Anyway, do haff sum of dis

caviar
an sum nip-shampayne. Oh, an dis iz HoneyCat an her wink Andy; dey

iz
noo to da kommunity, and of cawze, you remembfur my Uncle Darius

and
Aunt Maria frum da Orient Eggspress venture, don't you? [Hedbutts

all
around]

[Hands Rebecca a floot of shampayne, and sayz in a low meow] You an
Hercule make a luffly kupple, ya kno...
--
Purrs,

[Headbutts] Der sirtinly arra lot of wunderful catts heer.

HoneyCat an Andy

Yes, hello agin, HoneyCat. Glad to meet yoo, Andy.

[headbutts to both]

Rebecca

Rebecca! Itz gud to see a furmilyar fase.

HoneyCat