Duz ennykitty haf TURKEE???!!

Old December 1st 08, 12:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Roadkitten Mahoney

Default Duz ennykitty haf TURKEE???!!

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

O T licking his chops, Iz dem birdies at Unkle Pats already kooked and
waitink for uzenz?

No, unfortunately dey grows raw an wif feathers on dem. But Unka Pat
cooks turkeys fairly often and usually has some in da frigelator.

Ranger
Old December 1st 08, 01:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Hihi diz iz O T anna da gramdy just tooked a turkeybird out of da offeven.
Der wazn anny left after efferyone got dun eatink da ofther day. U R welkon
to kum to ourown houoze and haff some turkeybird. Willow walking along the
back of the stove staring at the foil and hoping there is a bird in there
and not something about to port to the Mothership, as it is all silver and
making bubbly noises.

[A chubby tortie girl steps out of the porter at OT's house] Nice fresh
warm turkeybird? I'll help you stare at that foil and convince the
turkeybird to come out.

Amelia
Old December 1st 08, 10:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On 1 joulu, 01:27, Cory wrote:

I WANTZ TURKEE!!!!!

Iz a tad ung an dont unnerstan furryin languzes too wel, so ...
I haf a turkee (in Finnish, saz me sekretary, meanz da furry cout Im
inside)
U not one uf dem mexicats wif no turkee?

Typy
Old December 2nd 08, 01:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Gramby comes into the room and removes the foil from the Turkey, removes the
wings and legs and flices off the other meat. She outs it is bags and into
the frig leaving only the vones witha little meat on them. She walks out of
the room to answer the phone.

Willos dives from the back of the stove calling "Kom on Amelia, lets eat
while we kan"

Old December 2nd 08, 01:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Gramby comes into the room and removes the foil from the Turkey, removes the
wings and legs and flices off the other meat. She outs it is bags and into
the frig leaving only the vones witha little meat on them. She walks out of
the room to answer the phone.

Willos dives from the back of the stove calling "Kom on Amelia, lets eat
while we kan"

Excellent idea!

Amelia
Old December 2nd 08, 02:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Gramby looks at the post she wrote and wonders what was in that glass of
wine she had. She goes to the stove to remove the rest of the Turkey and
dispose of the bones. "Hmmmm, I don't remember cleaning these bones that
well. She then sees several kitties laying on the couch having a nap and
figures it out. Oh well, it was only odds and ends and now less work for
me.

Old December 2nd 08, 04:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

"Ranger Roadkitten Mahoney" wrote in message
In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

O T licking his chops, Iz dem birdies at Unkle Pats already kooked and
waitink for uzenz?

No, unfortunately dey grows raw an wif feathers on dem. But Unka Pat
cooks turkeys fairly often and usually has some in da frigelator.

Ranger

Maybe Fluffykitz kud grow da kooked kind.

Sundance, with Rebecca laughing in the background

Old December 2nd 08, 04:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

wrote in message
On 1 joulu, 01:27, Cory wrote:

I WANTZ TURKEE!!!!!

Iz a tad ung an dont unnerstan furryin languzes too wel, so ...
I haf a turkee (in Finnish, saz me sekretary, meanz da furry cout Im
inside)
U not one uf dem mexicats wif no turkee?

Typy

Yur furz iz made uv turkee? Kool!

Sundance

Old December 2nd 08, 12:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

*Onyx is watching all of this unfold, and suddenly, out of nowhere, he
pounces...*

OWTTA MINEOWN WEIGH!!! Dat turkee iz MINE!!!

--- Onyx, still hissy wif Grandmeowmie an' Grandpaw hoo STILL woan
lemmee haf ennymorer turkeeboid, and thus, will stop at NUFFING tu git
morer...

[Amelia pulls out her catellite phone amd meows into it briefly.
Moments later the twinkles and sparkles of a teleporter appear over
Gramby's kitchen counter. A black paw is seeing shoving a platter of
warm, tender sliced turkey through the 'porter. Amelia meows "Thanks,
Tabitha".]

Here we go, kitties, more turkey still warm out of the oven.

Amelia

Da Hoomins ated da Turkee Will in New Haven Cat community 31 November 29th 07 03:55 AM
da turkee raid Granby Cat community 4 November 26th 07 07:06 PM
EnnyKitty want to Boogie's Mom Cat community 8 February 14th 05 03:32 AM