Ping Dan M.

Old November 30th 08, 09:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf

Default Ping Dan M.

Please send me an E-mail, so I can send the RPCC archive to you

Gandalf
Old November 30th 08, 10:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Daniel Mahoney

I sent you an E-mail early this morning, using the E-mail addy listed on
your posts here. I guess you didn't get that, either.

Gandalf

I got it and replied to it; my mail server might have hiccuped. I'll
send a reply from my gmail account.

Dan
Old December 1st 08, 12:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf

On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 16:43:59 -0600, Daniel Mahoney
wrote:

I sent you an E-mail early this morning, using the E-mail addy listed on
your posts here. I guess you didn't get that, either.

Gandalf

I got it and replied to it; my mail server might have hiccuped. I'll
send a reply from my gmail account.

Dan

I got your E-mail; it was badly delayed. There must be a black hole
close by, slowing the speed of light down to a crawl

Gandalf
Old December 1st 08, 01:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Daniel Mahoney

I got your E-mail; it was badly delayed. There must be a black hole
close by, slowing the speed of light down to a crawl

Gandalf

My catfolks e-mail is handled by hostmonster. Hostmonster was having
some server issues today, so I assume their outbound servers were having
problems too.
Old December 3rd 08, 12:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Sorry to interrupt, but Mosey lit another get home safe candle for Sammy
again today.
Hugs and prayers
Kyla

Old December 3rd 08, 12:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Roadkitten Mahoney

In article ,
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote:

Sorry to interrupt, but Mosey lit another get home safe candle for Sammy
again today.
Hugs and prayers
Kyla

Fangu, Mosey. Dat helps.

Ranger
Old December 3rd 08, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

"Ranger Roadkitten Mahoney"
"Mosey =^..^="
Sorry to interrupt, but Mosey lit another get home safe candle for Sammy
again today.
Hugs and prayers
Kyla

Fangu, Mosey. Dat helps.

Ranger

Yer furry welcome Ranger, Anna I will keap doin dat till he iz hoam.
Dat silly cat iz makin usses wurry. Him is umkay, datz wat Meowmie
feals in herown hart.
Mosey

Ping Deb W. Marina Cat anecdotes 1 August 11th 08 07:57 PM
ping Dan Kylatte =^. .^=` Cat anecdotes 4 July 5th 08 12:40 AM
PING TAK Helen Miles Cat anecdotes 9 June 7th 06 01:02 PM
ping: BEV Tish Silberbauer Cat anecdotes 2 May 27th 06 05:14 AM