SQWEEX IS GOING TO THE VET ON TUESDAY

Old August 27th 12, 10:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Kyla=^..^=[_2_]

Default SQWEEX IS GOING TO THE VET ON TUESDAY

Hi
Anti Kyla here.
Poor Sqweex doesn't feel good at all and is going to see the vet tomorrow,
Tuesday, August 28 at 1:45 pm PDT.
Nothing seems to help her feel better. Poor girl. I love my Sqweex, and
Unkl Dutch both do, and we are 'very' concerned about her.
She is 9 years old.
I doubt if out neighbor Andy will help with her, because he has been so
...weird lately.
IDK what his problem is. Sigh,
We helped him when his cat, Sookie went into convulsions when she had a
flea problem.
He has yet to pay us back even a 'little' bit. Drat.
I guess the phrase "No good deed goes unpunished ' is true.
We think it 'might' be an allergic reaction to fleas for Sqweex .
We'll take her in and I'll give you an update on the findings. .
I would greatly appreciate some purrs from the kitties, prayers from the
humans, and tail wags from the dogs here.
I'm a wreck, myself.
Thank you so 'very' much.

Love to you all,
Anti Kyla and our beloved Cats,
Mosey, PookyKat , Pipps and poor Sqweex

Old August 27th 12, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Mon, 27 Aug 2012 14:05:52 -0700, Anti Kyla=^..^= wrote:

[...]

All of us in my clowder will be sending our best purrs and prayers.

Amelia
Old August 27th 12, 10:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Kyla=^..^=[_2_]

[...]

Thank you, Amelia your clowder, Starr and your humans for your purrs,
tail wags and prayers.
Turns out that Andy HAS to work tomorrow, so I'll be going to the vet with
Pa Dutch.
That will be bad on MY knees, but Sqweex is MORE important .
I am SO mad at Andy I could spit nails. After ALL we have done for him.

Love to you and yours,

Mom Kyla --in tears

Old August 28th 12, 04:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
conniepo

On Monday, August 27, 2012 5:05:53 PM UTC-4, Anti Kyla=^..^= wrote:
[...]

I hope all goes well at the vet ... please keep us informed.

Connie
Old August 28th 12, 05:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 27, 5:05*pm, "Anti Kyla=^..^=" wrote:

We are all purring for her and for you guys. WooToo is purring for TED
to behave himself.

--
Will in New Haven

Old August 28th 12, 05:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_2_]

Default SQWEEX IS NOT GOING TO THE VET ON TUESDAY

Sqweex Mommy Kyla here.
Thank you so much for the purrs, Pi2nya.
Sqweex isn't going to the vet after all today because both me and my husband
are disabled,
and we can't take her in without help, and Sqweex seems to be feeling a LOT
better,
She is eating, drinking, playing, purring,
We HAVE to get all the cats nails clipped.
It's a chore, to be sure, and Pa Dutch bought some natural flea spray, and
we think that will help.
We BOTH think Sqweex will be just fine
Thank you ALL for your concerns and purrs prayers, and tail wags for her.
Love,
Mommy Kyla, Pa Dutch , Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps

purrz fyrr Poor Sqweex.
Purr2nya

"Anti Kyla=^..^=

Old August 28th 12, 07:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Aug 28, 9:13*am, "Mosey=^..^=" wrote:
[...]

Mosey, PookyKat , Pipps and poor Sqweex- Hide quoted text -

Weow! Fang Bast fur dat, Sqweex! Minepoor sefl goze to TED effury day
tew haff a pill fursed down mine frote!
Efen mineown Meowmie diddid dat hurribibul fing tew me, butted i
stwuggld so mutch dat i wuz taykn bak to TED.
Wut iss da madder wif dese hoomins? Da pil is PURRDNASONE, butted duz
GNOTTED indoose purring.
Iam yergik tu sumfun. An Iam starfing cuz da onwy fudz i git ar awwfl
tastink kibbls. I haff tu surrfife on hypo owerjenik tweets, an
gwavy.
I finking boutted catchhing a maus or sumfin substanshul.
Wew, at weest i doant haf tu be skwatching awl da tyme gnaow.
Meowy
Old August 29th 12, 12:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_2_]

[...]

Sqweex didn't end up going after all. Couldn't get ANY help getting her
there, and she IS feeling somewhat better.

Anti Kyla

Old August 29th 12, 12:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_2_]

We are all purring for her and for you guys. WooToo is purring for TED
to behave himself.

--
Will in New Haven

Sqweex didn't got to the vet after all today, because we couldn't get ANY
help taking her there.
Our neighbor Andy is working at the school, in the cafeteria, and couldn't
go with us to help her.
Sqweex seems to be feeling somewhat better.
Thank you for the purrs WooToo and for your good wishes Will.

Kyla