Short Seaside 'venture???

Old August 13th 05, 03:03 AM
Miss Violette

watermonster greeblings are getting a free pass from me, but TV gets them,
Now greeblings in the bed, that is a different story, Miss Violette
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 02:45:15 GMT, Sundance wrote:

Iznt it funfun doin dat? We haz GREEBLINGS in owr waddermonsterz and I

haz
to do feerce battlez wif dem! I haz made it my sponsability to fite dem
wherever dey appeerz!

Sundance

It iz funfun battin dem waddermonsters. Da bestest time to do it is
wen da furless one puts whippy-creem on hiz face an scrapes it off in
da mornink. Hez reel busy lukin in da mirror, and squeels wif delite
when I batbat dem waddermonsters!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
8/10/2005 9:57:31 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old August 13th 05, 03:06 AM
Miss Violette

Miss Violette walks to the blankie and lays daintily on a corner, looking at
the beach, hoping her special gentlemenkittyfriends come to the beach,
thanks, I think petunia will be here soon, Miss Violette
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 9 Aug 2005 02:26:00 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

I think sunning myself would be nice, Miss Violette

Den cum an sit wif us on owr blankee! Itz so luffly an peaceful
lissening to da waves break on da beech!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
8/9/2005 2:11:35 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old August 13th 05, 03:07 AM
Miss Violette

I duzint dig butted I kan build a pieramid reallyreally gud, TV
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote in message

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 9 Aug 2005 02:26:00 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

I think sunning myself would be nice, Miss Violette

Den cum an sit wif us on owr blankee! Itz so luffly an peaceful
lissening to da waves break on da beech!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

I yam x-purrienzet furr digging in da sand...all da way tu China!
Did yu kno dat yu kud dig all da way tu China?

Pitoonya, entoozeaztik diggur

Old August 13th 05, 04:00 AM
Sylvia M.

Hiya udder flower-kitty smile and hedbutt
Izunt it wunnerfool havink 9 livez?
I kin be diggink an awlzo heer onna blanket waytink wiff yu.

Pitoonya, AKA Sweetee

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
Miss Violette walks to the blankie and lays daintily on a

corner, looking at
the beach, hoping her special gentlemenkittyfriends come to the

beach,
thanks, I think petunia will be here soon, Miss Violette
. ..

Old August 13th 05, 06:23 AM
Beverly Orel

Finney & I lykes tu battl doze waddermonsters, tuu. When Meowmie Gwen
taykes uh baff, we wach tu mayke shur sheze OK. and den wen duh wadder goez
down dat drain we trys tu katch it!
Wen Meowmie Beverly taykes uh shower in dat shower plase, I sit outsyde duh
dor until she kums owt. Duh wadder kums down lyke rain and den she pushes a
buttn an duh wadder gets konsentraytd in duh middle an stronger.,
Sumtymes I wunder wat bad fing doze hoomins do tu haff tu get awl wet lyke
dat! Sumfiing really bad, I fink!

Samantha & cuzzins Finney, Lucey & Jeannie

Old August 13th 05, 06:51 AM
Miss Violette

multiple lives is a definite plus of being a cat, Miss Violett changing
position slightly to eye a bird
Sylvia M. wrote in message

Hiya udder flower-kitty smile and hedbutt
Izunt it wunnerfool havink 9 livez?
I kin be diggink an awlzo heer onna blanket waytink wiff yu.

Pitoonya, AKA Sweetee

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
Miss Violette walks to the blankie and lays daintily on a

corner, looking at
the beach, hoping her special gentlemenkittyfriends come to the

beach,
thanks, I think petunia will be here soon, Miss Violette
. ..

Old August 13th 05, 03:16 PM
Adam

Within 5 minutes of leaving, Louise has gotten carsick at both ends.
Who will volunteer to clean up after her?

Unca Adam

[Sammy, Harri, and Ranger show up pushing a large mop bucket, and proceed
to clean up].

Ourz Meowmie teached us to clean up messes whenever we could, an
to help out wheneffur we was able. An ourz Paw specially teached me da
importance of cleaning up da truck you is riding in, so wez will volunteer
to clean up.

Harri

Fangu!

L.
Old August 13th 05, 03:19 PM
Adam

Datz furry nice uv yoo gize to do dat. Louise, iz yoo feelin bedderer now?

Rebecca

Not sik, just carsik. Stil feel fine.

Louise