Gobble Gobble?

Old November 27th 06, 10:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Default Gobble Gobble?

"Cory" wrote in message
oups.com...
meeee wrote:

No!! No!! Dial Pawstraylia!! It's nise and hot heer....

Hmmm... I'z dinnot noze yu lif in Pawstraylia, Jasmine. Dere izza
frend uf Pawpa'z frum Wiscatsin hoom him wentid tu hy skool wif dat
lifz in Pawstraylia nowadayz.

--- Onyx

Wowee wich part? WE lifs in tha north kweensland part uf Pawstraylia wich is
nise an warm ann we is nevva kold.
Jasmine, hoo had enuff uf kold.

Old November 27th 06, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I juzt lofez turkeybird, Tiger lookin sidewayz atta petuniz furnd...
meeee wrote in message
MMmmmmmm sownds reeeely gud
Garfeeld, tummy rumblin

"Stormmee" wrote in message
sweet anna sowr turkey duz sownd gud, Tiger droolin almozt az muc aza
hooman
at diz think
meeee wrote in message

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
nk.net...
Gobblegobblegobble? Is this where turkeys go to escape the

dinner
table?
Tom

Hiya Tom,
Du yu wanna teleport tu Marz ur uh forrin kuntry furr uh wile?
Mine porter iz unner da gezt bed.

Pit2nya

Gobblegobblegobble! Thank you Pit2nya! [Colorful tom turkey

crawls
under the guest bed and emerges in Antarctica.] I should be safe
here -- I think.
Tom

Uh Oh...frozen turkey???

P2nya

Gobblegobblegobble! It IS cold here! Do you know the coordinates

for
Tahiti?

Tom

Dus yu fink yu cud gif me his cowordinaytes tu Pit2nya? Turkey in

tahiti
sownds lyke a furry nise way tu spend kissamowse....
Jasmine

Old November 27th 06, 11:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

you iza smurt girlcat, Tiger, admirinly
meeee wrote in message
yes i used to be an owt kitty thats why i went and fownded a famblee hoo

was
movvin away frum tha cowld tu a furry warm playce. They hadda tayke me

inna
car fur three hole days tu get tu tha warm but it waz worth it!! Now they

is
so under mi paw that they kept all mi kittens sept wun hoo lives in a
manshun wif a catlovvin fambly up tha rode an we has ower own rum wich is
bigger'n there rum tu!! Now if i can jist conwince them tu get a pet
turkey....
Jasmine, megalomaniac extraordinare
"Stormmee" wrote in message
cold iz definitely NOT kitty furndly, Tiger who usta be an owt kitty
meeee wrote in message

"Cory" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old November 28th 06, 12:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Fangyu! We hasta be smart tu survive wen yu livs inna owt dusnt yu Tiger?
Jasmine, hoo wishes she was allowed inna owt still but meowmie is a
spoilsport

"Stormmee" wrote in message
cold iz definitely NOT kitty furndly, Tiger who usta be an owt kitty
meeee wrote in message

"Cory" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old November 28th 06, 01:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 15:10:55 -0600, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

all dey bringed wuz cookiez fur hoomanz,

Dat wuzn't furry considerate ov yue clowder! [glares at Soft and
Furry]

anna *whisperz* I alreadi getted
efin, i hurked mine dinner onna dinin rum table so der!!!

Well, I guess dat will teech dem a lesson. But fangsgiffink wifout
Turkeybird? You poor deer!

Tiger, smooches da
paw of his catsiderit wifekitty

[smoochies back]

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/27/2006 8:02:21 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old November 28th 06, 02:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

meeee wrote:
"Cory" wrote in message
oups.com...
meeee wrote:

No!! No!! Dial Pawstraylia!! It's nise and hot heer....

Hmmm... I'z dinnot noze yu lif in Pawstraylia, Jasmine. Dere izza
frend uf Pawpa'z frum Wiscatsin hoom him wentid tu hy skool wif dat
lifz in Pawstraylia nowadayz.

--- Onyx

Wowee wich part?

Pawpa haz no ideer. It wuz only a fyoo yeerz agoze dat Pawpa hurd fur
shur dat hiz frend lifz dere, an' da frend'z Meowmie an' Paw haf
dissypeered off da fayse uf da urth, sew dere'z no weigh fur Pawpa tu
find hurownself in Pawstraylia.

UB ~ My friend and I lost touch with each other after we graduated high
school (we graduated a year apart, FTR). She's married now, and I have
no idea what her last name is. I ran into her mom at a local mall a
few years back when the parents still lived in the area that we grew up
in, but now I can't find her parents, either, to save my soul. Ah
well...

Old November 28th 06, 04:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

"Cory" wrote in message
oups.com...
meeee wrote:
"Cory" wrote in message
oups.com...
meeee wrote:

[...]

Sekriterry note; Yup I have a few friends like that...some in the US too...I
remember first names and locations, and some last names but with girls they
vary Oh well....time and fate!! They'll turn up one day, when least
expected, like the proverbial lost sock...only with less fluff attached
probably!!