R Wee Still on Da Moon?

Old June 18th 08, 04:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default R Wee Still on Da Moon?

On Jun 17, 11:51 pm, Lucy wrote:
Will in New Haven wrote: On Jun 17, 11:02 pm, Lucy wrote:
I fink Chester has dissapeerd somewher on tha moon!!

Oh, GNO. I will get in touch wiff Wascal, hee iz a wildrnuss ranger an
hee will go wook for Chester. Maybe Ranger can hep him.

--
Missy

Fangu!! We mite need a surch pardy.

Purhaps wee shud involve a surch an rescu d*ggy. A NICE wun.

--
Wascal, breathing hard from porting to the Moon so quick

Old June 18th 08, 04:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anas ^..^[_3_]

On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 14:48:29 -0500, Harri Roadcat's nimble, little
paws typed:

Akchooly....

[Harri walks to a wall-mounted console and removes a microphone. She
pushes a few buttons, waits for a "beep" from the console, then meows into
the microphone.'

Efurry kitty at da main lunar base, dis is Harri Roadcat. OT and me would
like to remind efurrykitty dat ofur at da cat toy dome we has lots an
lots of pingpong balls, an cat trees, an all sorts of offur kitty toys.
Anykitty who wants to play offur here can simply teleport ofur, or can
ride over in one of da lunar buggies.

Fangu, and we will see you kitties later."

Dere, dat jus went out ofur da speakers at da offur dome. I spect we'll
see offur kitties before...

[Before she can finish her sentence Harri and OT hear a kitten shouting
"Yahoo!", followed by a grey streak driving into the pit full of pingpong
balls. A flurry of balls erupts towards the top of the dome as Ranger
dives in and goes crazy. ]

...very long.

Harri

[Being older cats, Tiger and Anaïs drive in more sedately; Anaï walks
over to the ping-pong ball pit, and whacks one into the air. It rises
to the top of the dome and descends, as she bats another right into
it, and watches them ricochet off of each other]

Boy, dis iz funfun - I bet dat Pitoonya wood like dis too!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/17/2008 11:55:43 PM
Old June 18th 08, 05:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Chester iz fine, Furry iz working for sumone elze diz week and dey hazent
had time to fix da nu puter. Shud be bak by diz week end. Piglet wanting
her fren not to worry.
"Lucy" wrote in message
I doant know wher Chester is. Ime wurried.

Lucy

Mosey =^. .^=` wrote:
"Mosey =^. .^=`" ...
I jest saw dat ting bout portin to da Moon wast nite n wundur iffen yew
iz awl stil dere.
Iam. Wooking at da Erf . Et iz sew bootiful here.
Wuv
Mosey

Nebber mynd, isaw dat wear stil hear ...wheeeeeeeee
I wanna ruuuuuuuuuuuun fastfast.
Mosey
(UB) stoopid sectertrarie

Old June 18th 08, 07:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
[...]

Yooo Kawlt???
Pit2nya jumpz intu da thin ayer and katshez wun in hur mowth,
popink hur hed up, she letz go ob da pink-ponk bawll which
rikoshayz offa da dome towart Anaïs...

--
Pitô.ônya

Old June 18th 08, 12:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T floats down into the pit of ping pong balls and begins to bat them at
Ranger. Hey Rang I woner what dat nerf ball gun wud do here on da moonz?
Diz iz realli kewel plaze. I wishes dem hoomanz wud get da putger fixed
so OEJ and Tiget and Chester kud be herez. Kum ta fink of it, dem nerf
ballz profably wudnt be any fun, dey do wei nuffin ta start wif.

O T has discovered that making the pig pong balls bound of one another is
the best way to keep them in action. Hey Toonya, here kumz two of dem
ketch!
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
.. .

"Mme. Anas ^..^" wrote in message
[...]

[Being older cats, Tiger and Anas drive in more sedately; Ana walks
over to the ping-pong ball pit, and whacks one into the air. It rises
to the top of the dome and descends, as she bats another right into
it, and watches them ricochet off of each other]

Boy, dis iz funfun - I bet dat Pitoonya wood like dis too!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anas

Yooo Kawlt???
Pit2nya jumpz intu da thin ayer and katshez wun in hur mowth,
popink hur hed up, she letz go ob da pink-ponk bawll which
rikoshayz offa da dome towart Anas...

--
Pit.nya

Old June 18th 08, 12:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

What O T really discovered is that his secretary needs her klaws klipped.
Now don hit myown head Piglet.

I am not gonna hit yourownselfz O T, sometimez da truf iz da bestz way.
Piglet agrees with O T for a change.

Old June 18th 08, 01:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 20:17:37 -0700, Will in New Haven wrote:

On Jun 17, 11:02 pm, Lucy wrote:
I fink Chester has dissapeerd somewher on tha moon!!

Oh, GNO. I will get in touch wiff Wascal, hee iz a wildrnuss ranger an
hee will go wook for Chester. Maybe Ranger can hep him.

--
Missy

I can help! I haf watched 'Melia and Cleo when dey use da bigbig puter.

Amelia: Ah ha, I knew you were snooping!

Ranger: No, I waz learning!

Ok, Missy, let's see what we can find.

[Ranger heads to the nearest computer console and pulls the voice-response
system microphone close to him]

Computer, access locator purrogram.

[The console speaker beeps, the screen lights up and the display shows
two globes, one small and one large.]

Computer, locate Chester.

[The console speaker beeps again and an hourglass appears on the screen.
Moments later crosshairs appear and move onto the larger of the globes.
The screen view appears to zoom in on the Earth-globe. The cross hairs can
be seen centered on the midwestern US. As the view zooms in closer, Ranger
meows a sigh of relief.]

It's ok, Missy. Chester is at home on da Earf. His hoomins must just
still be havin pooter problems. I'z sure he will be here when da pooter
prollems is fixed.

Computer, clear screen.

Ranger
Old June 19th 08, 01:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

On Jun 17, 11:02 pm, Lucy wrote:
[...]

What a releef! Ranger, dat was kwite a show of skill! Fangu fur locating
my Chester!

Lucy

Old June 19th 08, 01:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Roadkitten Mahoney

What a releef! Ranger, dat was kwite a show of skill! Fangu fur locating
my Chester!

Lucy

You're furry welcome! I'z glad to help out. An it shows AmeliaGrump dat
it'z ok fur me to watch her when her works on da pooter.

Ranger