dian,ryan,cinnamon

Old November 28th 08, 10:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rusty

Default dian,ryan,cinnamon

On Nov 27, 3:54*pm, wrote:
On Nov 27, 2:58*pm, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:

teleport wff me to a undisklozed locahun in catlifornia to eet
fangsgiffink fudz. no need to go hungry.
sekretary of fudz beauty

Kin weez port offur tu? *Weez also Catnadian kittiez so itz not owr
Fanksgiving.

DaRennieKidz an fosterkittiez

Me too. I am a Catnadian senior kat.
Meowmie went to Catifornia during Catnadian Fangsgiving and I was
jailed
at TED. Now I want to go to Catifornia too.
Want me to bring my turkey cat fud?

Rusty, licking his lips
Old November 28th 08, 10:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

wrote:

teleport wff me to a undisklozed locahun in catlifornia to eet
fangsgiffink fudz. no need to go hungry.
sekretary of fudz beauty

Kin weez port offur tu? *Weez also Catnadian kittiez so itz not owr
Fanksgiving.

DaRennieKidz an fosterkittiez

Me too. I am a Catnadian senior kat.
Meowmie went to Catifornia during Catnadian Fangsgiving and I was
jailed
at TED. Now I want to go to Catifornia too.
Want me to bring my turkey cat fud?

Rusty, licking his lips

yew can teleport to yasterday in catlifornia. it is simple for a
kittie.
sekretary of fudz beauty
Old December 1st 08, 11:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi Onyx diz iz O T anna u kan kum to ourown houze and get sum
turkeybirdie. Weez still haz lotza of itselfz. Jus port into da klozure in
da dak yard den we will letted u in da houze. Dat way Gramby won hear you
and put da turkeybirdie is da freezer. Duz u member Miz Piglet kan open da
frigeratorz doo?
"Cory" wrote in message
. ..
In article ,
says...
On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 10:46:04 -0800, "Rebecca"
wrote:

Don't wurree, gize, we haz turkeybird at Fluffykits, an lots uv meet
stufz.
Beauty mite hav fingked dat yoo wantid veggietarian stufz, too, juss kuz
Unka Fred duz.

Rebecca

effurry kittie shud get the fudz they krave!
sekretary of fudz beauty

I WANTZ MORER TURKEE.

--- Onyx, still hungry...