Wher iz efferyone?

Old December 4th 08, 08:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Wher iz efferyone?

Gudnez graciouss duz u need a nurse kitty? I fink we kan fin one ta send ta
help wiff u kittiez. Piglet goes to the phone and calls her sister in Paw
Kitty Schottland. "Hellloooo we hav sum sik kittens kan u helpz.
"Lucy" wrote in message

Granby wrote:
Iz dere a nu venture and afferyone lefdt wifout our houze? If haz ben
awefullie quietz here all day. Piglet looking around for other cats in
the community.

Weer all sickk. Owr momz tryen to take care of uss but sheez sickk tuu.

Tha Porter Cats

Old December 4th 08, 10:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Dec 4, 2:51*pm, Lucy wrote:
Granby wrote:
Iz dere a nu venture and afferyone lefdt wifout our houze? *If haz ben
awefullie quietz here all day. *Piglet looking around for other cats in the
community.

Weer all sickk. Owr momz tryen to take care of uss but sheez sickk tuu.

Tha Porter Cats

Weez bin reedin, but meowmie'z nottid lettin us post. Sheez also
lukkin aftur sik kittiez, an sez she duzznt hav tyme tu lettus post.

DaRennieKidz
Old December 5th 08, 02:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Thu, 04 Dec 2008 13:51:51 -0600, Lucy
wrote:

Granby wrote:
Iz dere a nu venture and afferyone lefdt wifout our houze? If haz ben
awefullie quietz here all day. Piglet looking around for other cats in the
community.

Weer all sickk. Owr momz tryen to take care of uss but sheez sickk tuu.

Tha Porter Cats

i will giff yew all fudz! yew will be well.
sekretary of fudz beauty

Old December 6th 08, 02:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Iz dere a nu venture and afferyone lefdt wifout our houze? If haz ben
awefullie quietz here all day. Piglet looking around for other cats in
the community.

I iz heer, but my fingys rnt showing up:/ Stoopid compooter,
Mabbee we're awl owt wooking fur Sammy
Tabitha, yew still heer?
Wuv yew
Mosey

Old December 6th 08, 02:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

"Lucy"

Granby wrote:
Iz dere a nu venture and afferyone lefdt wifout our houze? If haz ben
awefullie quietz here all day. Piglet looking around for other cats in
the community.

Weer all sickk. Owr momz tryen to take care of uss but sheez sickk tuu.

Tha Porter Cats

Oh no, purs for yew awl tew feal bedder.
Mosey

Old December 6th 08, 02:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

On Thu, 04 Dec 2008 13:51:51 -0600, Lucy
:

Granby wrote:
Iz dere a nu venture and afferyone lefdt wifout our houze? If haz ben
awefullie quietz here all day. Piglet looking around for other cats in
the
community.

Weer all sickk. Owr momz tryen to take care of uss but sheez sickk tuu.

Tha Porter Cats

i will giff yew all fudz! yew will be well.
sekretary of fudz beauty

Why iz efferbuddy grttin sick?
PURRS for yew awl tew feal bedder soon.
Beauty's fudz will help yew wots.
Lov yew
Mosey

Old December 6th 08, 02:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Roadkitten Mahoney

Why iz efferbuddy grttin sick?
PURRS for yew awl tew feal bedder soon.
Beauty's fudz will help yew wots.
Lov yew
Mosey

Iz da sick kitties in areas dat getz snow? If dey iz den maybe dey went
outside an played on a glacier and getted too cold. I need to 'port to
dere howses and patrol outside lookin fur glaciers an avalanches an
stuff.

Ranger da Mighty Snow Kitten