Notted Fairz

Old December 5th 08, 11:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Notted Fairz

Da Gramby stole our basketz. We haff three of dem anna we likez to nap
dere.

Her had to make dekorationz for firty tablez for a pardie, to whichz we
wuzen infited, and her stole our basketz to karry da stuffz in. We wanna
port diz to da sherifz. We knowz Gramby won tyberite dat so kan sumone elze
help uzenz? Willow being terriby hissed off that she can't have her bed
back.

Ok Kittens listen up, The baskets were NOT bought for you, I just lent them
to you until I deeded them.

This may all sound funny but it really isn't when you have thre cats trying
to crawl into already filled bnaskets!!

Old December 6th 08, 01:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Nuffin fare deze dayz. Meowmie klozed da sewin rum where we likes to sit
in da sun. She kumplainz dat we keep usin her loaded qwiltz (watefer
doze ar) fur hammocks. Iznt dat wat she putz dem der for? Us? So yuze
wifout yur baskets an weze wifout ar hammock.

Booker

Old December 6th 08, 01:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

u sertinle haz our simphony. Soumtimez we wonderz where deze hoomans getz
der idearments from on what iz rite anna rong. Willow feeling sorry for her
friends and figures they need the sheriff too.

Old December 6th 08, 03:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Granby wrote:

Da Gramby stole our basketz. We haff three of dem anna we likez to
nap dere.

Her had to make dekorationz for firty tablez for a pardie, to whichz
we
wuzen infited, and her stole our basketz to karry da stuffz in. We
wanna
port diz to da sherifz. We knowz Gramby won tyberite dat so kan
sumone elze
help uzenz? Willow being terriby hissed off that she can't have her
bed back.

Ok Kittens listen up, The baskets were NOT bought for you, I just
lent them to you until I deeded them.

This may all sound funny but it really isn't when you have thre cats
trying to crawl into already filled bnaskets!!

Awwwwww poor kitties! To loose their beds so sum hoomans can have
mere decorashuns. There's no propriety in that act. Whether or not
the baskets were *marked* as yours. Ifn you slept in them, you
claimed them! At the furry least, you should get new baskets to
replace the ones you lost, and these should be permanent kitty beds!

Diana, Ryan, and Cinnamon

--
Peace,
Fred

Old December 6th 08, 04:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 5, 9:33 pm, "Granby" wrote:
As soon as the party is over, they can have them back, forever!!!!"

Well, dat is differunt den. Wen yoo dun burrowing dem, giff dem bak

--
Maggy May

Old December 6th 08, 06:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Dec 5, 7:32*pm, Fred wrote:
Granby wrote:
[...]

Diana, Ryan, ana Cinnamon ar rite. Yew slept inna dem, dey iz yewrz! I
hopez da Gramby at leest brot yew hom sum treetz.
Ralph

Yah! Datz rite!
Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, and Judith (the rest of the clowder)

Old December 6th 08, 12:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl P.[_2_]

Granby wrote:
Da Gramby stole our basketz. We haff three of dem anna we likez to nap
dere.

Her had to make dekorationz for firty tablez for a pardie, to whichz we
wuzen infited, and her stole our basketz to karry da stuffz in. We wanna
port diz to da sherifz. We knowz Gramby won tyberite dat so kan sumone elze
help uzenz? Willow being terriby hissed off that she can't have her bed
back.

Ok Kittens listen up, The baskets were NOT bought for you, I just lent them
to you until I deeded them.

This may all sound funny but it really isn't when you have thre cats trying
to crawl into already filled bnaskets!!

This iz hard tu beleef! Steelin yur beds! It must be agins thu law or
sumfing so yu shud call thu sherif! (Yu haz a sherif liek onna TV? Round
heer thu sherrif duz sumfin wif joory dooty, wateffur that iz, an if yu
wants a polees offisur, you calls thu RNC (inside thu city an sum towns)
or thu RCMP (effurywere else). I duznt no how gud they iz at cat
complaynts; Meomie sez they iz gettin yunger alla time an now they seems
tu be hiring outa kindergarten, so I duznt no how gud they iz. She seen
sum only tu dayz ago wen sum poor hooman hadda nacksident crossin thu
rode, but Meomie wasnt theer erly enuf tu be a witnes so they dint talk
wiv her much.)

Ifn yur Meomie puts stuff in yur bed, I iz notted surprized thu heer
that yu wants tu climb inna bed yuownself!

Myown Meomie brot me sum nize foam inna bag, and wen I crawled inna bag
tu sleep on it, she jus sed 'Oh, Sammy!'!

Sam

What Sam doesn't know is that if I can find a spare few minutes,
preferably before Christmas, that foam is going to be covered to make a
cushion for my mother. So her days sleeping on it are numbered.

Cheryl
Old December 6th 08, 03:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

It really is funny, I had to put the baskets in a closet to keep them out of
the cats way.

Each table "kit" has a metal Christmas tree, two battery operated candles, a
square of felt and a bag of sea shells. You just try and sort sea shells
for thirty tables with three cats watching. The party theme is "A Blue
Hawaii Christmas"

I sorted the shells a week ago and, everytime I run the sweeper, I find at
least two clear in the other end of the house!!

The cats are now sitting outside the closet door "merping" at the baskets
they know are in there. These things were made in India, a sort of reed
stuff, I can't help but wonder what attracts them so much. I have other
baskets, of all sizes around the house.