Unca Dan?

Old December 8th 08, 06:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Default Unca Dan?

Unca Dan, have you found mine Sammy yet? Do you want mineselves to
teleport over to help look for hims?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
Old December 8th 08, 06:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan M

On Mon, 08 Dec 2008 10:41:17 -0800, Debby Hanoka wrote:

Unca Dan, have you found mine Sammy yet? Do you want mineselves to
teleport over to help look for hims?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

No, we haven't found him yet, Miss Lilith. We're not giving up hope,
though - we've still got an ad running in the newspaper, we're putting up
new flyers all over town, we're checking with both vets periodically, and
we visit the local shelter a couple times a week.

Yes, I would welcome any and all assistance in looking for our handsome
Sammy man.

Dan
Old December 8th 08, 07:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Debby Hanoka wrote:
Unca Dan, have you found mine Sammy yet? Do you want mineselves to
teleport over to help look for hims?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Rosco S'POSED 2 b luking as top priority. Why izn't?

"Lovable Louise"
Old December 8th 08, 07:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Rosco S'POSED 2 b luking as top priority. Why izn't?

"Lovable Louise"

I think he might be, just not reporting when there's nothing to report.
I believe the Maine Coon Patrol has also been around (I've seen some
rather large kitty tracks in the snow near the house) but also not
reporting since there's nothing to report yet.

Dan
Old December 8th 08, 07:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 8, 1:46 pm, Dan M wrote:
On Mon, 08 Dec 2008 10:41:17 -0800, Debby Hanoka wrote:
Unca Dan, have you found mine Sammy yet? Do you want mineselves to
teleport over to help look for hims?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

No, we haven't found him yet, Miss Lilith. We're not giving up hope,
though - we've still got an ad running in the newspaper, we're putting up
new flyers all over town, we're checking with both vets periodically, and
we visit the local shelter a couple times a week.

Yes, I would welcome any and all assistance in looking for our handsome
Sammy man.

Ranger and OT is at r hous rite gnow. Wascal jus cam in. An dey gotted
too brav, loyal d*gs too hep dem. Dey has gotted rid ub som snow
greeblings heere an will probly resoom da serch rite way.

--
Maggy May
Old December 8th 08, 07:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Ranger and OT is at r hous rite gnow. Wascal jus cam in. An dey gotted
too brav, loyal d*gs too hep dem. Dey has gotted rid ub som snow
greeblings heere an will probly resoom da serch rite way.

I know that they're both brave strong mancats, and the dogs are likewise.
If anyoen can find Sammy, it will be them.

Dan
Old December 8th 08, 08:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T looks around, I am surez dem haz been here, dey iz big traks in da sno.
Ok Ranger where doez we start da nu serch. Umm dat last roun wiff da
gremlins made Sadie hungree, is dere anny chance her, and maybe me anna
Ranger kud git sum fuds?

Ot goes to Harri and tells her all about the CATAPOILTINK snowball gig he
and Ranger just finished with.

Now, we iz gonna luk for Sammy. We gotted Big Bear and da huntink dog Sadie
ta help uzenz diz timez. He rubs Harri behind her ear and cuddles her head
under his chin for a second then trots off to follow Ranger.

Old December 8th 08, 09:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Mon, 08 Dec 2008 14:05:00 -0600, Granby wrote:

O T looks around, I am surez dem haz been here, dey iz big traks in da
sno. Ok Ranger where doez we start da nu serch. Umm dat last roun wiff
da gremlins made Sadie hungree, is dere anny chance her, and maybe me
anna Ranger kud git sum fuds?

Ot goes to Harri and tells her all about the CATAPOILTINK snowball gig
he and Ranger just finished with.

Now, we iz gonna luk for Sammy. We gotted Big Bear and da huntink dog
Sadie ta help uzenz diz timez. He rubs Harri behind her ear and cuddles
her head under his chin for a second then trots off to follow Ranger.

Before you go off searching, I've got some food fur efurrybody. We'z gotz
warm turkeybird an roasted beast an grilled sammonfishie an sum
offurstuffz. Sadie an Bear, what would you like to eat? Ranger, you know
where efurryfing is set out. OT, I fixed a plate fur you wif some of
efurryfing. [Harri rubs her head under OT's chin]

I was watching the newsgroup. Dat was a furry brave and furry 'telligent
fing to do. You are a brilliant boycat as well as handsome an strong.

Here is some maps of da area, with the places me and mine sisfurs haf
looked most recently marked in red. We figger Sammy is prolly soemwheres
close by, but can't get out. Like mebbe him getted catnapped by someone,
or some hoomin sawed him wandering around and taked him in.

Harri

unca Dan Stormmee Cat community 15 December 15th 07 09:55 AM
unca serge Stormmee Cat community 4 September 12th 07 11:21 AM
Hay Unca Ken??! GrowlTiger??! Shadow da Pup??! Cory Cat community 1 April 29th 07 05:45 AM
Unca Buster mlbriggs Cat anecdotes 2 November 11th 06 10:24 PM
Unca Buster Marina Cat anecdotes 0 November 11th 06 05:39 AM