wind

Old December 16th 03, 10:15 AM
MR BEN

Default wind

i have a female siamese cross who lets off wind frequently.
she smells alot when she does this. does anyone else's cat do this ?or do i need to consult my vet.this is new to me .the last time i had a cat was ten years ago and i never had anything happen like this.....any info would be gratefully appreciated...thanks ann.

---
mail is Virus Free.
Old December 16th 03, 11:33 AM
Linda E

"MR BEN" wrote in message ...
i have a female siamese cross who lets off wind frequently.
she smells alot when she does this. does anyone else's cat do this ?or do i need to consult my vet.this is new to me .the last time i had a cat was ten years ago and i never had anything happen like this.....any info would be gratefully appreciated...thanks ann.

---
mail is Virus Free.

One of my cats does this when she's nervous... like when I'm holding her (she *hates* that!), trimming her claws, etc.,...

Old December 16th 03, 02:04 PM
MR BEN

"Karen" wrote in message
.. .
in article , MR BEN at
wrote on 12/16/03 4:15 AM:

i have a female siamese cross who lets off wind frequently.
she smells alot when she does this. does anyone else's cat do this ?or

do i
need to consult my vet.this is new to me .the last time i had a cat was

ten
years ago and i never had anything happen like this.....any info would

be
gratefully appreciated...thanks ann.

---
mail is Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).

You might take a look at her diet. What is she eating?
Karen

she's eating tinned kit e kat and asda complete biscuits. mixed half and

half in her dish twice a day.
ive been looking for info on diet etc. any advice gratefully received.this
cat was my grans until 6 weeks ago when she passed away and i offered to
have her as she is so sweet natured.

---
mail is Virus Free.

Old December 16th 03, 02:04 PM
MR BEN

"Karen" wrote in message
.. .
in article , MR BEN at

Old December 16th 03, 10:23 PM
Meghan

I also have a cat who has done this since we got him. My vet said it was
diet-related. I know sometimes the wet food will make it act up more.
Depending on your cat's age, you might want to just ask your vet what diet
is specifically best for your cat. A phone call to the vet would probably
do. My cat (age 15 months) is now on a totally dry-food diet.

Regards, Meghan

"Karen" wrote in message
.. .
in article , MR BEN at

Old December 16th 03, 10:23 PM
Meghan

I also have a cat who has done this since we got him. My vet said it was
diet-related. I know sometimes the wet food will make it act up more.
Depending on your cat's age, you might want to just ask your vet what diet
is specifically best for your cat. A phone call to the vet would probably
do. My cat (age 15 months) is now on a totally dry-food diet.

Regards, Meghan

"Karen" wrote in message
.. .
in article , MR BEN at
wrote on 12/16/03 4:15 AM:

i have a female siamese cross who lets off wind frequently.
she smells alot when she does this. does anyone else's cat do this ?or

do i
need to consult my vet.this is new to me .the last time i had a cat was

ten
years ago and i never had anything happen like this.....any info would

be
gratefully appreciated...thanks ann.

---
mail is Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).

You might take a look at her diet. What is she eating?

Karen

Exploring the Mouser Part 2 (long) Mischief Cat anecdotes 18 August 19th 04 11:28 PM
Purrs for wind to die down Yoj Cat anecdotes 22 January 8th 04 10:51 PM
Wind up toys Cheryl Cat anecdotes 4 November 29th 03 08:31 PM
A Fowl Wind Bloweth Magic Mood JeepĀ© Cat anecdotes 3 November 15th 03 09:13 PM