Shooting surviving pets ?

Old September 4th 05, 09:55 AM
Charlie Wilkes

Default Shooting surviving pets ?

On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 08:55:23 +0200, "Nanny"
wrote:

Does anyone know the validity of this??

I don't know, but I looked at the web site, and I suspect this person
is sincere. Whether her information is accurate or not is a different
question.

Charlie

--- Katie Walter wrote:
Help for the animalsFrom: Tres CIC
This is horrible. If ANY animal survived till now
they deserve to live... kill the friggin looters
instead. If anyone knows someone in power to
contact PLEASE DO SO ASAP!!!! PLEASE REPLY TO LYNN
AT:
Cross post FAR AND WIDE!!!
From: Lynn Szymurski
)
Urgent news from New Orleans
I will write a more detailed post tomorrow, actually
today, but my husband finally reached me. He is
safe, well protected by our Police force when they
are fighting the fires, but I need to get this out
ASAP! What he told me is so disturbing and urgent,
if there is anyone out there with the power to do
something quickly, this has to get out.
I do have more inside info, but I'm too drained to
write more. My husband said that a shoot to kill
order with regards to animals may begin soon. They
believe it is the most humane way to handle the
multitude of animals that are starving and ill, or
injured. I cannot fathom this, and I can't bear to
think that someone's family pet will end like this.
Please, please, please try to get this order
rescinded. I don't know who it came from. But
someone will know the right person to contact. Let
them begin on the Westbank, it isn't flooded, and
there are secure back highways to come in. The
rescues are just waiting for the word to go, and the
military is coming in, and they will take care of
the criminals that have better weapons than our own
police force. I will post more, later after I've
rested.
Permission to cross post!!
I stand behind the validity of this information.
Siberianly,
Lynn Szymurski
Richlynn Siberians
New Orleans, LA
www.richlynn.com

Jill P. Schlarb
OzWescue of Kansas
State Licensed for Westie/Scottie/Cairn/Corgi Rescue
http://www.geocities.com/ozwescue
Westie Rescue Of Missouri
http://www.westierescueofmissouri.com/