Declawing etc Illegal in Rome

Old November 22nd 05, 12:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Phil P. busted (was Declawing etc Illegal in Rome)

Phil P. wrote:

After a point, some discussions are no longer a discussion for me- its a
joke-- so I laugh. 'Know what I mean? LOL

you devil you

now you two need to get a room LOL?

ha

I don't get all the fuzz on here anymore

i mean some people open a "family reunion size can of whippass"
and just get down to business.

Tell me more about the Ferals when you get time. I think its cool
I calls mine Ferals but most people just call them strays.
(they have a comfort zone...I can get within 10' and they will bolt.
Pretty jittery; but wild? Not truly...they are ghetto cats.

So do you provide shelter for your group of ferals?

I am guessing that the Ferals we're healthy when you found them
eating smaller animals?

Later

Old November 22nd 05, 02:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Phil P. busted - and lying (was Declawing etc Illegal in Rome)

wrote in message
oups.com...

Phil P. wrote:
No, not quite. I was sitting in my truck with a nice hot thermos full

of
coffee about 100' from the trap. I could just about see it but I could
clearly hear it spring. Usually I don't park that far away- but it was
winter and I was running the heater when it got cold in the truck.

Um, yeah. Riiight. The only guillable morons who believe that would
be cyber**** and any other butt-sniffers who currently follow you
around.

Well, slim, if someone is a moron for believing me, they're obviously
smarter than you because its true. If a moron is smarter than you, what
does that make you?

You don't have to assume anything- I have an air card for my laptop- I

have
internet access from *anywhere*. Before I got the air card, I used my

cell
phone as a modem to connect. I need it for work- but it comes in handy

on
all-nighters. A little behind the times, aren't you?

Um hum. Sure you do.

I know I do. Its really not that big of a deal, slim. Anyone- even you-
can buy an air card and get the service. The only problem you would have is
typing on a laptop keyboard.

LOL...just admit it - you're busted being
holier-than-thou on something you have done yourself.

Nope. I don't think so, slim. I never leave a trap unattended- for reasons
that you probably never even thought of.

Hey, you started it, slim. If you don't like the horns, don't **** with
bull.

Bull**** is more like it, Teenie Weenie.

I'm sure most men would be teenie weenies for you.

Old November 22nd 05, 02:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

cybercat wrote:

Heh. I knew you couldn't pull it off.

Pull what off? Showing Phil is a boldface LIAR?

I don't think so, slim. You have some serious issues.

Didn't have to

Don't worry, slim, you didn't.

Old November 22nd 05, 06:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Nomen Nescio" ] wrote in message

As long as quotes are being thrown around, let me toss
in one of my favorites............

"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign,
that all the dunces are in confederacy against him."

Jonathan Swift

So THAT is why Mark Twain named that book "A Confederacy of Dunces!"

I thought I had come upon Swift before, but I sure missed this quote. It's
a good one.

Old November 22nd 05, 06:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

cybercat wrote:
Nine out of ten posts he makes help people. What is your excuse for
breathing?

Since you are so young, or so stupid, or so gullible, or so addicted to
sucking ass, or so whatever it is that makes you run after Phil like a
cheap whore after a $20 trick, let me give you some advice:

"Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it.
Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held. Believe
nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just
because it is said to be of divine origin. Believe nothing just because
someone else believes it. Believe only what you yourself test and judge
to be true. "

- Buddha [paraphrased]

Nah, nevermind. Pearls to Swine.

Piggy-lovin' lying swine, that is...

-L.

It is as though you think you are spewing filth in a vacuum.

As though nobody who can directly effect your life is reading
this.

As though nobody who can and will hold you responsible
for your words is reading them.

Amazing.

There's just no help for you, Lyn. You are truly ill.
I really feel for your son. I can only hope, for his sake,
that you vent enough venom here that he never needs
to feel it.

I honestly wish you the best of luck in dealing with the
things that are hurting you before they cause real damage
to your life. I mean that.

Old November 22nd 05, 06:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"whitershadeofpale" wrote in message

I calls mine Ferals but most people just call them strays.

I have called mine both, too. It is my understanding that Gracie was feral
when the shelter found her and her brother four months before I adopted her,
but it is hard to believe because she is so socialized. On the other hand
she might have been, because the woman who had her is so good with ferals.

Boo was indeed born to a feral mother who then disappeared (we think she
died) and Boo and her littermates were taken in by my sister. So they wree
feral, but young when taken in--less than six weeks old.

Old November 22nd 05, 06:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Nomen Nescio wrote:

As long as quotes are being thrown around, let me toss
in one of my favorites............

"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign,
that all the dunces are in confederacy against him."

Jonathan Swift

Oh, I have one!

Malcolm Forbes:

The dumbest people I know are those who know it all.

Rhonda

Old November 22nd 05, 06:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Rhonda" wrote in message
Nomen Nescio wrote:

As long as quotes are being thrown around, let me toss
in one of my favorites............

"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign,
that all the dunces are in confederacy against him."

Jonathan Swift

Oh, I have one!

Malcolm Forbes:

The dumbest people I know are those who know it all.

Rhonda

Me too!

"I never listen to what tedious people say and I never interfere
with what charming people do." ~~ Oscar Wilde

Old November 22nd 05, 06:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

cybercat wrote:
"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

cybercat wrote:
[...]

No, Piggy. You know exactly why you are the target of my supposed
"venom". Or need I remind you?

"She was really upset." "She was crying ." "She really thinks she's in
danger."

Obviously it bothers YOU .

-L.

Old November 22nd 05, 06:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

cybercat wrote:

Me too!

"I never listen to what tedious people say and I never interfere
with what charming people do." ~~ Oscar Wilde

Oh, lookie. I have started a trend.

"Imitation is the sincerest of flattery."
-Charles Coulton

-L.

Hooray Rome! CatNipped Cat anecdotes 8 October 25th 05 11:52 PM
Article: Cat who put owner in hospital from bite wounds to be destroyed. kaeli Cat health & behaviour 126 May 17th 04 02:26 PM
Laser declaw? Huh? stlibf Cat health & behaviour 160 January 23rd 04 03:41 PM
Unbelievable BS! WRT declawing from the SFVMA [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 6 September 29th 03 04:04 PM
OMG! One more reason to NOT declaw... Sherry Cat health & behaviour 374 August 22nd 03 08:38 PM