Hewp ussez libberate da turkeybird!

Old July 27th 08, 11:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Default Hewp ussez libberate da turkeybird!

Dum Meowmie bringed home sum turkeybird fur ussez (it muss be fur ussez,
rite?), but den putted itself in da frigelator and furgetted to giv itself
to ussez! How kan we git it owt uv da frigelator drore so we can eet
itself?

Sundance

Old July 28th 08, 12:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

In article ,
"Sundance" wrote:

Dum Meowmie bringed home sum turkeybird fur ussez (it muss be fur ussez,
rite?), but den putted itself in da frigelator and furgetted to giv itself
to ussez! How kan we git it owt uv da frigelator drore so we can eet
itself?

Sundance

Dis is horribuble! Dis cannot be tolerated! Mine orange buddy, wes gots
to remedy dis.

Amelia, can you adjust a 'porter so dat we could 'port into da
frigelator and liberate dat poor turkeybird?

Sammy
Old July 28th 08, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Dis is horribuble! Dis cannot be tolerated! Mine orange buddy, wes gots
to remedy dis.

Amelia, can you adjust a 'porter so dat we could 'port into da
frigelator and liberate dat poor turkeybird?

Sammy

I don't know, that's would require great precision. It would be awful if
you came out on the other side in the middle of a shelf...

Amelia
Old July 28th 08, 12:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
Dis is horribuble! Dis cannot be tolerated! Mine orange buddy, wes gots
to remedy dis.

Amelia, can you adjust a 'porter so dat we could 'port into da
frigelator and liberate dat poor turkeybird?

Sammy

I don't know, that's would require great precision. It would be awful if
you came out on the other side in the middle of a shelf...

Amelia

Ooh, yes, dat wud be terrybobble! Mebbe we kan port da frigelator dore to
sumwharez else, like into da owt. Kud a 'porter do dat?

Sundance

Old July 28th 08, 12:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Ooh, yes, dat wud be terrybobble! Mebbe we kan port da frigelator dore to
sumwharez else, like into da owt. Kud a 'porter do dat?

Sundance

5t could, if it was programmed carefully enough. We just have to be
really sure that we don't accidentally 'port the turkey out too!

Of course we could always just ask Tabitha to 'port some turkey to us
from the FluffyKitz warehouse.

Amelia
Old July 28th 08, 12:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 15:55:09 -0700, "Sundance"
wrote:

Dum Meowmie bringed home sum turkeybird fur ussez (it muss be fur ussez,
rite?), but den putted itself in da frigelator and furgetted to giv itself
to ussez! How kan we git it owt uv da frigelator drore so we can eet
itself?

Sundance

fudz lokked away from cats! thats badbad terrubul. i meow until my
sekretary giffs me fudz. can you do that too?
beauty
Old July 28th 08, 04:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 15:55:09 -0700, Sundance's nimble, little paws
typed:

Dum Meowmie bringed home sum turkeybird fur ussez (it muss be fur ussez,
rite?), but den putted itself in da frigelator and furgetted to giv itself
to ussez! How kan we git it owt uv da frigelator drore so we can eet
itself?

Sundance

Hmmm, if'n I remembfur, sumkitty heer gave lessons on how to open da
cold-boks door. I bet Cleo would know....

An in da meentime, just keep remindink yur meowmie by beink
efurrywhere she iz, an meowing pitifully....
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/27/2008 11:36:37 PM
Old July 28th 08, 04:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T anna if Piglet waznt buzy at da Broadway thingie wiff
Wascal, her kud open da fridge door for yourownselves. Her knowz how ta do
diz fingie.

Old July 28th 08, 05:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 15:55:09 -0700, Sundance's nimble, little paws
typed:

Dum Meowmie bringed home sum turkeybird fur ussez (it muss be fur ussez,
rite?), but den putted itself in da frigelator and furgetted to giv
itself
to ussez! How kan we git it owt uv da frigelator drore so we can eet
itself?

Sundance

Hmmm, if'n I remembfur, sumkitty heer gave lessons on how to open da
cold-boks door. I bet Cleo would know....

An in da meentime, just keep remindink yur meowmie by beink
efurrywhere she iz, an meowing pitifully....
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

I haz bin doin juss that! Ize stayin rite in frunt uv herown face so she
rememfurz dat she haz a kittee to take kare uv. Rebecca wuz helpin, too, by
walkin bak an forf akross Meowmie's lap. She juss iznt gittin da messij.

Sundance