(question for anyone in UK) - Cleo cat scratchers, where to buy

Old June 11th 10, 10:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Mike Scott

Default (question for anyone in UK) - Cleo cat scratchers, where to buy

I'm stumped. Our cats like the flat Cleo sisal (not carpet) cat
scratchers, they're the ones that retail for around a tenner. I've had
trouble tracking any down - and the place that did seem to have them
doesn't and doesn't have a clue about supply dates now I've placed an
order. (Grrr. Hasn't stopped them taking the money though!)

Apart from off Ebay (whose signing-in system system is currently playing
silly fools with me), does anyone know a supplier that actually has
these in stock please? And that won't cost a fortune in postage!!

Thanks.

--
Mike Scott (unet2 at [deletethis] scottsonline.org.uk)
Harlow Essex England
Old June 11th 10, 02:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MaryL

"Mike Scott" wrote in message
I'm stumped. Our cats like the flat Cleo sisal (not carpet) cat
scratchers, they're the ones that retail for around a tenner. I've had
trouble tracking any down - and the place that did seem to have them
doesn't and doesn't have a clue about supply dates now I've placed an
order. (Grrr. Hasn't stopped them taking the money though!)

Apart from off Ebay (whose signing-in system system is currently playing
silly fools with me), does anyone know a supplier that actually has these
in stock please? And that won't cost a fortune in postage!!

Thanks.

--
Mike Scott (unet2 at [deletethis] scottsonline.org.uk)
Harlow Essex England

Naturally, I couldn't resist reading this, even though I'm not in the UK.
;o) However, I also did a search and came up with this information.
Perhaps some of it will help you.
http://www.feedem.co.uk/cat-41/cleo-...chers-216.html
http://www.cleopet.com/product_list_...?cat1=1&cat2=2
http://www.petfoodstore.co.uk/acatal...cratchers.html
http://www.dabners.co.uk/subcategory...furniture.html
http://www.puddlepetcare.co.uk/acata...cratchers.html
http://www.swellpets.co.uk/cat/cat-scratchers-704.html

I also found a number of other sites in the UK, but I don't know which ones
would work best for your location.

MaryL

Old June 11th 10, 02:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Mike Scott

MaryL wrote:

"Mike Scott" wrote in
message ...
[...]

Thanks for the trouble you've been to. The problem is that although they
may advertise them, they don't actually necessarily have them. I've an
open order with one off that list (I won't say which :-) ) and although
they took the money from my card two weeks ago, I find they have no idea
when they'll actually have the goods available. I don't want a repeat of
the same aggro, so was really asking after one /known/ to actually have
them.

Old June 12th 10, 06:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bill Graham

"Mike Scott" wrote in message
I'm stumped. Our cats like the flat Cleo sisal (not carpet) cat
scratchers, they're the ones that retail for around a tenner. I've had
trouble tracking any down - and the place that did seem to have them
doesn't and doesn't have a clue about supply dates now I've placed an
order. (Grrr. Hasn't stopped them taking the money though!)

Apart from off Ebay (whose signing-in system system is currently playing
silly fools with me), does anyone know a supplier that actually has these
in stock please? And that won't cost a fortune in postage!!

Thanks.

--
Mike Scott (unet2 at [deletethis] scottsonline.org.uk)
Harlow Essex England

Well, I don't know if they sell in GB or not, but here is a link:
http://www.purrfectpost.com/index.ht...FSCjiQodvCOryA

Cleo is at da TED Samuel Redcat Mahoney Cat community 51 October 6th 08 01:35 PM
HRH Cleo Granby Cat community 4 September 6th 07 09:12 PM
Cleo Lois Cat anecdotes 11 August 7th 06 03:29 AM
Cleo Debra Cat anecdotes 2 July 16th 05 04:02 PM
Question for those of you with the Turbo-Scratchers Magic Mood Jeep© Cat anecdotes 10 February 13th 05 12:15 AM