Spay purrs?

Old June 6th 05, 04:56 PM
Adrian

Marina wrote:
May Miranda have a few purrs for Thursday? We will go to the cats-only
vet for the first time, and she will be spayed if the vet thinks she
is big enough. I'm probably going to be a nervous wreck. I take her
in at 10.30, and should be allowed to take her home later the same
day.

Finland is two hours ahead of UK time, so I will have my two purring up
a storm from 8:30 here.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old June 6th 05, 04:58 PM
Lisa Katt

Marina skrev i meddelandet ...
May Miranda have a few purrs for Thursday? We will go to the cats-only
vet for the first time, and she will be spayed if the vet thinks she is
big enough. I'm probably going to be a nervous wreck. I take her in at
10.30, and should be allowed to take her home later the same day.

Lots of neighbourly purrs for Mirandas' spaying to go well!
Elisabet and Hugo Katt

Old June 6th 05, 05:03 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-06-06, Marina penned:
May Miranda have a few purrs for Thursday? We will go to the
cats-only vet for the first time, and she will be spayed if the vet
thinks she is big enough. I'm probably going to be a nervous wreck.
I take her in at 10.30, and should be allowed to take her home later
the same day.

Of course! Purrs for an easy surgery and a quick recovery.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old June 6th 05, 05:04 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Marina wrote:
May Miranda have a few purrs for Thursday? We will go to the cats-only
vet for the first time, and she will be spayed if the vet thinks she
is big enough. I'm probably going to be a nervous wreck. I take her
in at 10.30, and should be allowed to take her home later the same day.

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.

"Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" ----- That's Mimi
"*PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*" ----- Ernie (he's a loud one)
"*MEOOOOWRRRRRRRRRR*" ----- Ping (can't do anything without meowing about
it)
"purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" ---------- Weeble (he's a quiet purrer)
"purrrr" -----Lizzie (doesn't purr much, unless gettin' some Daddy-luvin)
"*RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*" ----- Tennessee (he's a rumbler, can't hear him, but
you can feel him)
"Wah" ----- Smokey (sending get well wishes - she doesn't meow, she sounds
more like a duck LOL)
"PurrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRR RRRR" ----- Moe (getting
revved up)

Egads - Now I can't hear myself type!!!!!!

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

Old June 6th 05, 05:08 PM
Irulan

Purrs and prayers that the little Mir-mir comes through the spaying process
in top form.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old June 6th 05, 05:09 PM
Karen

Mega purrs coming. I don't blame you. I was a wreck. I warn you I was a
wreck after too and stayed up all night with Sugar.
Puuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Old June 6th 05, 06:04 PM
Steve Touchstone

On Mon, 06 Jun 2005 19:06:33 +0300, Marina
wrote:

May Miranda have a few purrs for Thursday? We will go to the cats-only
vet for the first time, and she will be spayed if the vet thinks she is
big enough. I'm probably going to be a nervous wreck. I take her in at
10.30, and should be allowed to take her home later the same day.

But of course, starting to purr now and will keep it up through
Thursday.

BTW, Spot goes in for her checkup tomorrow to see if she's healthy
enough to be spayed. I don't think there's any problem with her health
- still a little thin, but she's been holding steady just over six
pounds for a while now. I think she's just a lean muscular cat like
Sammy (who, BTW, is about double Spot's weight, but a taller/longer
girl). LB is my fluffy girl, about Sam's weight and just a little
bigger than Spot.
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy and Little Bit

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:
Old June 6th 05, 06:22 PM
Helen Miles

"Marina" wrote in message

May Miranda have a few purrs for Thursday? We will go to the cats-only
vet for the first time, and she will be spayed if the vet thinks she is
big enough. I'm probably going to be a nervous wreck. I take her in at
10.30, and should be allowed to take her home later the same day.

Oh many purrs and prayers.

Helen M

Old June 6th 05, 06:33 PM
Marina

Steve Touchstone wrote:

BTW, Spot goes in for her checkup tomorrow to see if she's healthy
enough to be spayed. I don't think there's any problem with her health
- still a little thin, but she's been holding steady just over six
pounds for a while now. I think she's just a lean muscular cat like
Sammy (who, BTW, is about double Spot's weight, but a taller/longer
girl). LB is my fluffy girl, about Sam's weight and just a little
bigger than Spot.

Purrs for Spot's visit to TED, too. I think Miranda weighs about 2 kg
(less than 1 lb) and the vet tech they'd rather she weigh at least 2.5
kg. But they're going to check if she's healthy, and then maybe spey her
anyway.

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.

Multi-purpose purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 22 November 23rd 04 02:16 PM
Purrs for Rosie Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 137 October 15th 04 11:36 AM
Truck Purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 18 October 5th 04 02:40 PM
Travel purrs Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 33 August 13th 04 06:00 PM
Purrs for Lacey Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 25 November 19th 03 05:20 AM