Jellicle Ball: DA GEST BOOK

Old October 8th 06, 06:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Default Jellicle Ball: DA GEST BOOK

OK, den, Sweetee.

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Fangu SunnyDance, but I kudint eet a syngul bite moor rite neow.
Dat piggin an den da kreemee dezert wuz kwite fyllink. Duzint
effurry kitty luuk eggzkwizit in dere togaz, an wreethz an awl???
Letz fynd summa owr frendz an sit furr uh wyle, den I wud endjoy
uh danze wiff yu.

Pitö.önya

Sundance wrote:
[Sundance and Pit2nya step through the 'porter and appear at the
Colloseum. They step up to the table holding the guest book and greet
Ralph and Kissa. Sundance signs them in.]

Sundance, house of Stright
Pit2nya, house of Molesko

Look, Toonya, dis iz a grate place fur da Ball. Since da ruf iz
opin, we will be able to see da Rainbow Brij furry well tonite, won't
we. Kan I git yurownself sumfing to eet, or wud yoo like to dantz?

Sundance

"Ralph & His Clowder" wrote in message
[Ralph appears with Oz and VooDoo carrying a study but elegant table,
followed by Alice with a folded cloth of shimmering rainbow hues and
Kissa with the guest book and a plumed pen. After the table is
arranged to the lady cats' satisfaction, Ralph and Kissa stand for a
moment, tails entwined, and think of his sisfur Laura and her brofur
Vinnie, wedwinks reunited at the Bridj, who presided over the table
for so many years. They think, too, of all their family and friends
at the Bridj and wonder if they are celebrating as well.]

[Ralph takes the pen and signs boldly for his clowder before passing
the pen to his wedwink Kissa]

Ralph de Ralf, head of the clowder of the House of David, with Fred
T. Spawn, Clyde A. Gump, Eduoard J. VanTayle, Alice Ann Madre, and
Jane Grey.

Old October 8th 06, 06:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Dat wud be furry nice. I fingk I seez sefural kushinz over dere neer Tiger
an Anaïs -- shall we sit owrownselves dere?

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Little Kitty, yu luuk eggzkwizit tunite.
Dat markwizite broawtsh iz set off by yur jetbalk furrz.

Du kum an sit wiff Sundance an myownself.

--
Pitö.önya

CatTayls/Little Kitty wrote:
Large black cat wearing a filmy yellow toga to match her yellow eyes
steps up to the table. She nods to Ralph, Oz, VooDoo, Kissa and
Alice, wondering if they rememfur her frum last yeer cuz she hazn't
bin heer fur a long time. She takes the beautiful pen and signs

Little Kitty, House of Knop

Old October 8th 06, 06:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

diz ball iz efin betterer than trudi anna TV sayed it wuz... veri nize to
meet alla deze newcatz anna veri nize ta hear tributez of somecatz i didn't
meet...

da fudz here iz realli gud, butted Trudi sayed it wuz better fur kittez
befure soft started eatin pointi fudz, she sayed bak den dat der wuz muc
more cheese anna realli gud bread, Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
ink.net...
Yu haf gud fud at yur howse!

Izzunt thuh Jellicle Ball wunderful an inspireng?

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I likesa kowch like Trudi duz butted i realli like gettin minez furz
brushed, anna da fudz iz wonnerful, today i getted a cube of sirliney

steak,
I sniffed dem vegeblez butted pazzed on dat!!! Chester, the

*particular*
ingester
Julie Porter wrote in message
ink.net...
I luff my famlee tuu! We all came heer in difrunt ways. Bear was an
onlycat, if mew can imagine. Den mom got LeO frum da rescew tu be

his
frend. After dat, HoneyCat showd up on thuh porch an becaym part of

the
famlee. Den da naybors stoppd feeding der cat Frankie!! Well, momm

tuk
him, an now he is Jack. Heez a VURY chatty Siameez.

Soon aftur dis, silly mom was at PetSmart an coodint take her eyez

off
Jaspurr, so he came home wif us. Den dis yeer, Joey an I came to dis
howse an wer infited in. I didunt fink I wood like da Inn at ALL,

but I
luff it! I luf da toyz an fud an warmth an luff.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I realli duz like diz famli anna i likez talkin bowt dem kuz dey

iz
fun,
Chester hopin ta hear more bowt hiz datez famili
Julie Porter wrote in message
link.net...
I like heering bout yur famlee. I fink its so nise we bofe fownd

owr
famlees.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
itz mine furzt one alzo, I juzt kamed to diz onetrue home in

june,
anna fura
while i wuzint sure it wuz gonna be mine home, i figured i

would
hafta
leaf
it alzo, but den when dey getted allause furm da tedz where

dey
sayed
it wuz
our vakatshun i fugured dey will allatime get me, Chester

talking
wayy
too
much
Julie Porter wrote in message
ink.net...
Fangu, Chester. Ife neffur been befoar. Dis yeer is my

furst.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
after she signz Chester takez her paw anna dey foloow hiz
howze to
find
seatz
Julie Porter wrote in message

nk.net...
I will sign, tuu. Fangu, Chester.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Tiger comes to the book and signs, for himself, Tiger

tomcat, he
has
left
room for his bootiful wife to sign as her writing iz

az
bootiful
az
herself,
then the rest of the howze signs...
OEJ, TV, Trudi, Stormmee, Chester THE ingester, each

has
left
room
for
theirown eskort ta sign ifin they want,... Tiger

shakes
pawz
wif
ralf
ana
azks, kan a D*g attend ifin they wantz ta gifatribute?
Tiger,
unsure

Old October 8th 06, 06:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Tiger see his furnds as he is returnin ta hiz kusin, he waves them ofur anna
says hi, i iz gladta see yourownsefz, where is LK i thinked i seed here but
now i duzint, Tiger
et...

Old October 8th 06, 07:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

I luff cheese! We doant get enuf of it at home, ifn yu ask me.

Ther is so much luff here fur the cats who have crossed thuh Bridge.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
after she signz Chester takez her paw anna dey foloow

hiz
howze to
find
seatz
Julie Porter wrote in

message

Old October 8th 06, 07:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

tiger sayed der nefur kuuld be enuf cheeze or milk, butted he duzint get
efur one animore kuz it makez hizsef hurke up now, Chester

Old October 8th 06, 08:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
tension

Stormmee wrote:
the porter twinkles and out step a very very large husky looking dog, maybe
some sheppard... and a smaller but stocky dog that iz definitely charpea and
lab mixed, between them they carry a basket, each holding a handl...

A strange tortie colour flash twinkle from teleporter makes everyone
look:
What is this? Strangers at the Jellicle Ball?
Well, feline strangers at least, thank Bast!
One elegant ladycat in dark smokey grey & white shorthair,
accompanied by very small, young black panther:

Hmm....we seem 2 haf stumbld in2 der ultimit partee heer!
Dey will tink we g8-krash. Letz lion up 2 sine da gest buk
anna mebbe dey will let us in?

Ize Luthien the Elder, anna dis heer iz mineown noo
atoptet brudder Muezza Glorio...we haf lost much
familee not on yur list but wee arr aking insyd.
Teleporter brot us heer becos owr hyoomaan
wuz leekin lotz tonyt. Mae wee sine yur
buk on B-haff of owr falln wunz?

sorry wee got know togaz.

-luthien tinuviel pussycat