"The Looney"

Old January 29th 04, 08:42 PM
Renee Darvin

Default "The Looney"

I have just finished reading -- amid shouts of laughter and an
occasional "I know! I know!" --
"The Looney and Her Mate." This hilarious story mentioned The Looney,
who has "Sucker!" printed on her forehead in a way that only cats can
read! (Ya'all know her, right?)

My husband used to say that there was an invisible sign in our front
yard that said, "Renee's Cat Welfare Department!"

Guess there wasn't room for that on my forehead!

Renee in CA USA

"Time spent with cats is never wasted." Colette "I've
traveled a long way -- and some of the roads weren't paved!" Anon
"I am too blessed to be stressed" Anon

Old January 30th 04, 01:03 AM
Flippy

"Renee Darvin" wrote ...

I have just finished reading -- amid shouts of laughter and an
occasional "I know! I know!" --
"The Looney and Her Mate." This hilarious story mentioned The Looney,
who has "Sucker!" printed on her forehead in a way that only cats can
read! (Ya'all know her, right?)

My husband used to say that there was an invisible sign in our front
yard that said, "Renee's Cat Welfare Department!"

Guess there wasn't room for that on my forehead!

Renee in CA USA

For those of you who aren't on my mailing list, here is the direct link to
that story: http://www.flippyscatpage.com/looney.html.

Enjoy!

Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
My Cats: http://www.flippyscatpage.com