Maru deserves a second or third look :)

Old December 4th 10, 09:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf[_2_]

Default Maru deserves a second or third look :)

On Sat, 4 Dec 2010 08:56:59 -0500, "jmcquown"
wrote:

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message
On 12/4/2010 12:43 AM, jmcquown wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_AbfPXTKms

Jill

I had to LOL the other day - they used Maru's videos in a cat litter
commercial (theme was cats like boxes - clean smelling boxes)....

Hope they didn't infrrnge on copyright in doing so...

I'm sure the owners were well paid for the Maru videos!

Jill

I certainly HOPE so!
Old December 4th 10, 09:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

I, for one, can't get enough of watching that little fellow.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.com/rpcablog/

Old December 5th 10, 12:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

jmcquown wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_AbfPXTKms

I thought he had some Scottish Fold in him! His ears don't fold,
but he does have the shape of face and eyes of a Fold.

He's such a ham - he loves to pose for the camera.

Joyce

--
"Sentimentality" -- that's what we call the sentiment we don't share.
-- Graham Greene
Old December 5th 10, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Takayuki wrote:

Marina wrote:

There's so much about Maru that reminds me of Caliban - the way he
moves, the way he looks around in amazement at the world, the slow way
he plays with a toy, his love of boxes, his roly poly figure...

Then it should theoretically be possible to get box-and-Caliban videos
that are as funny as Maru's. Maybe like one of him grunting and
yelping, then falling asleep, then expoding out like a Jack in the
box.

Even though, by then, Mir is long gone from the scene. And he finds
himself on a shelf, which he promptly falls off of.

Roxy used to do that thing of going underneath something, in her case,
a throw rug, to lie in wait for Smudge (or maybe me). Nobody would
come by, and she'd eventually fall asleep under there. It's lucky
she's so cute, because her hunting skills are nonexistent!

Joyce

Old December 5th 10, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

wrote in message
Takayuki wrote:

Marina wrote:

There's so much about Maru that reminds me of Caliban - the way he
moves, the way he looks around in amazement at the world, the slow way
he plays with a toy, his love of boxes, his roly poly figure...

Then it should theoretically be possible to get box-and-Caliban videos
that are as funny as Maru's. Maybe like one of him grunting and
yelping, then falling asleep, then expoding out like a Jack in the
box.

Even though, by then, Mir is long gone from the scene. And he finds
himself on a shelf, which he promptly falls off of.

Roxy used to do that thing of going underneath something, in her case,
a throw rug, to lie in wait for Smudge (or maybe me). Nobody would
come by, and she'd eventually fall asleep under there. It's lucky
she's so cute, because her hunting skills are nonexistent!

Joyce

ROTFLMAO! That SO sounds like what Sammy does.

Archer, with no ulterior motives will wriggle himself between my quilt and
the first of two blankets I keep on my bed - especially when the heating
blanket is on. I'm continually walking around to smooth out my quilt only
to find the lump is inhabited.