"The Duffinator" strikes again

Old August 8th 05, 01:48 AM
MaryL

Default "The Duffinator" strikes again

Duffy has been scrambling all week. He puffs up like a little gladiator and
stalks Holly -- then attacks! Holly will look a bit annoyed and bat at him,
but she really doesn't do much to eliminate the little terror. She could
simply leap to a high place (like the mantel) if she really wanted to avoid
him. Duffy will make little "mrryup, myrrup" trilling sounds, shift his
hips, then he's off on the attack. It's not aggressive, though; it's
clearly playtime.

The Duffinator is on the prowl!

MaryL
My cats --
Duffy: http://tinyurl.com/cslwf
Holly: http://tinyurl.com/9t68o

Old August 8th 05, 03:15 AM
MaryL

"Karen" wrote in message
in article GZxJe.3314$HM1.1915@okepread03, MaryL at
AKE-OUT-THE-LITTER wrote on 8/7/05 7:48 PM:

Duffy has been scrambling all week. He puffs up like a little gladiator
and
stalks Holly -- then attacks! Holly will look a bit annoyed and bat at
him,
but she really doesn't do much to eliminate the little terror. She could
simply leap to a high place (like the mantel) if she really wanted to
avoid
him. Duffy will make little "mrryup, myrrup" trilling sounds, shift his
hips, then he's off on the attack. It's not aggressive, though; it's
clearly playtime.

The Duffinator is on the prowl!

MaryL
My cats --
Duffy:
http://tinyurl.com/cslwf
Holly: http://tinyurl.com/9t68o

You need a video cam!

Yes, I have all sorts of camcorder scenes, but I don't know how to go to the
next step of putting it in correct format for the Internet -- or how to
place it "on" the Internet, for that matter. I would love to do this, so
will welcome any suggestions that some of you may have.

MaryL

Old August 8th 05, 03:20 AM
CATherine

On Sun, 7 Aug 2005 19:48:39 -0500, "MaryL"
-OUT-THE-LITTER wrote:

Duffy has been scrambling all week. He puffs up like a little gladiator and
stalks Holly -- then attacks! Holly will look a bit annoyed and bat at him,
but she really doesn't do much to eliminate the little terror. She could
simply leap to a high place (like the mantel) if she really wanted to avoid
him. Duffy will make little "mrryup, myrrup" trilling sounds, shift his
hips, then he's off on the attack. It's not aggressive, though; it's
clearly playtime.

The Duffinator is on the prowl!

AWW!! He sounds so cute. But it is a good thing he has Holly to
attack; otherwise it might be your ankles! ;-)

--
CATherine
Old August 8th 05, 03:23 AM
MaryL

-OUT-THE-LITTER wrote:

Duffy has been scrambling all week. He puffs up like a little gladiator
and
stalks Holly -- then attacks! Holly will look a bit annoyed and bat at
him,
but she really doesn't do much to eliminate the little terror. She could
simply leap to a high place (like the mantel) if she really wanted to
avoid
him. Duffy will make little "mrryup, myrrup" trilling sounds, shift his
hips, then he's off on the attack. It's not aggressive, though; it's
clearly playtime.

The Duffinator is on the prowl!

AWW!! He sounds so cute. But it is a good thing he has Holly to
attack; otherwise it might be your ankles! ;-)

--
CATherine

He's a little love bug with me. He loves to be cuddled and will engage in
some vigorous head-butting if I don't pay attention to him when he wants it.

MaryL

Old August 8th 05, 04:02 AM
Karen

in article OezJe.3319$HM1.1093@okepread03, MaryL at
AKE-OUT-THE-LITTER wrote on 8/7/05 9:15 PM:

"Karen" wrote in message
[...]

I don't have a clue, but maybe someone else here does?

Old August 8th 05, 04:06 AM
Kreisleriana

On Sun, 7 Aug 2005 19:48:39 -0500, "MaryL"
-OUT-THE-LITTER yodeled:

Duffy has been scrambling all week. He puffs up like a little gladiator and
stalks Holly -- then attacks! Holly will look a bit annoyed and bat at him,
but she really doesn't do much to eliminate the little terror. She could
simply leap to a high place (like the mantel) if she really wanted to avoid
him. Duffy will make little "mrryup, myrrup" trilling sounds, shift his
hips, then he's off on the attack. It's not aggressive, though; it's
clearly playtime.

The Duffinator is on the prowl!

Duffy rocks.

Theresa
Old August 8th 05, 05:42 AM
jmcquown

MaryL wrote:
Duffy has been scrambling all week. He puffs up like a little
gladiator and stalks Holly -- then attacks! Holly will look a bit
annoyed and bat at him, but she really doesn't do much to eliminate
the little terror. She could simply leap to a high place (like the
mantel) if she really wanted to avoid him. Duffy will make little
"mrryup, myrrup" trilling sounds, shift his hips, then he's off on
the attack. It's not aggressive, though; it's clearly playtime.

The Duffinator is on the prowl!

MaryL
My cats --
Duffy: http://tinyurl.com/cslwf
Holly: http://tinyurl.com/9t68o

Duffy *likes* being upside down, doesn't he? How cute! He looks like a
very happy furry owner

Jill

Old August 8th 05, 10:29 AM
MaryL

"jmcquown" wrote in message
.. .
MaryL wrote:
Duffy has been scrambling all week. He puffs up like a little
gladiator and stalks Holly -- then attacks! Holly will look a bit
annoyed and bat at him, but she really doesn't do much to eliminate
the little terror. She could simply leap to a high place (like the
mantel) if she really wanted to avoid him. Duffy will make little
"mrryup, myrrup" trilling sounds, shift his hips, then he's off on
the attack. It's not aggressive, though; it's clearly playtime.

The Duffinator is on the prowl!

MaryL
My cats --
Duffy: http://tinyurl.com/cslwf
Holly: http://tinyurl.com/9t68o

Duffy *likes* being upside down, doesn't he? How cute! He looks like a
very happy furry owner

Jill

Yes, he loves that upside-down stance. He will literally "hang out" from
objects and gently wave his feet in the air. In fact, I had a carpeted bar
mounted on the top of my computer hutch because I was afraid he would fall
when he did that from the polished wood finish. This way, he has some
carpeting to grab (and the slightly-raised bar so his hips are a bit lower
than the front of the bar).

MaryL

Old August 8th 05, 12:27 PM
Kreisleriana

On Mon, 8 Aug 2005 04:29:56 -0500, "MaryL"
-OUT-THE-LITTER yodeled:

"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
MaryL wrote:
[...]