Sammy's competition... Time with Daddy

Old December 25th 04, 03:58 AM
GraceCat

Default Sammy's competition... Time with Daddy

Since Jingle has been here less than 48 hours, most of our giggles have
stemmed from spending time with Daddy. So taking a leaf from Sammy's book I
really feel like I should name these anecdotes "... with Daddy". LOL

Jinglebell has assumed all duties with covering Jody in as much cat fur as
felinely possible. If Jody sits still longer than a minute or two, it
doesn't take but a moment before POUNCE onto his back and a very loud meow
in the ear. Jinglebell has been called some quite affectionate names in the
last few minutes, little **** being the politest. So far, he's helped bead a
necklace, wrap presents, smothered his whiskers in the daughter's lip gloss
and effectively launched himself into our lives whether we wanted him or
not. Thankfully we wanted him .

Glitter is nesting on top of the cat tree... Luna's being her gentle ladycat
self and quietly watching the festivities until someone notices her. And of
course, only then will she stretch and let out a delicate meow accepting our
humble lovins.

Right now, Jinglebell is propped on my right boob kneading my left arm into
`sub 1jm.... well he was. Obviously you know where he's at now.

------------Ni8=]]]]]]]] po

No thanks

Jingle my computer doesn't need any kneading.

G4r5a5ce

Old December 25th 04, 04:39 AM
CatNipped

"GraceCat" wrote in message
[...]

LOL. Well, misery loves company, so I'm loving Jinglebell's adoption!! ;
I can't wait to hear more about him, and I *really* can't wait to see
pictures.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 25th 04, 05:11 PM
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 21:58:19 -0600, "GraceCat"
yodeled:

Since Jingle has been here less than 48 hours, most of our giggles have
stemmed from spending time with Daddy. So taking a leaf from Sammy's book I
really feel like I should name these anecdotes "... with Daddy". LOL

Jinglebell has assumed all duties with covering Jody in as much cat fur as
felinely possible. If Jody sits still longer than a minute or two, it
doesn't take but a moment before POUNCE onto his back and a very loud meow
in the ear. Jinglebell has been called some quite affectionate names in the
last few minutes, little **** being the politest. So far, he's helped bead a
necklace, wrap presents, smothered his whiskers in the daughter's lip gloss
and effectively launched himself into our lives whether we wanted him or
not. Thankfully we wanted him .

Well he came at an exciting time. A lot of stimulation.

(snip)
Right now, Jinglebell is propped on my right boob kneading my left arm into
`sub

Hmmm, a lot of stimulation all around, I see.

He sounds like a real little character.

Theresa
Old December 29th 04, 08:01 PM
SUQKRT

In article , "GraceCat"
wrote:

------------Ni8=]]]]]]]] po

No thanks

Jingle my computer doesn't need any kneading.

G4r5a5ce

Nothing like a little kitten mayhem to keep you on your toes.
Suz
Macmoosette

"People that hate cats will come back as mice in their next life."
--Faith Resnick

|\__/|
(=':'=)
(")_(")