A Morning With Sammy

Old July 9th 04, 10:19 AM
Kreisleriana

On 7 Jul 2004 12:05:12 -0700, (CatNipped)
yodeled:

Cast of Characters:

Bandit – 14-year-old female DLH tabby
Sammy – 2 1/2 –month-old female DHL tabby

Hello, my name is Bandit and I'd like to air my grievances to you.
Mommy said the people on this list are very sympathetic and I'm hoping
you will sympathize with my horrible situation.

Deer Bandit,

Let me tell you a story from another kitty POV.

A long time ago, my mommy brought me home. She took me out of a cold,
wet, nasty, smelly, noisy place, that she told me was very dangerous,
too. She took me to a nasty doctor, but I can't hold that against her
because he made my itchies and sneezes and sick tummy go away, and the
ladies there all made a big fuss over me. And then when I was all
better, she brought me to a big house, and SHE made a big fuss over
me. There was mommy and my grandma, and they gave me cuddles, and
skritches, and tummy scratches, and all the food I wanted! and didnt
get too mad when I would run up and down the beuatiful staircase like
I had a firecracker up my butt.

And there was a beautiful tiny girlcat there-- she was so tiny I
thought at first she was a kitten like me, and like my sister who went
away, who would play with me. So when I went up to the girlcat to
say hello, what did she do? She got all hisspitty and gave me a big
WHACK on the nose! And I slunk away. But it was hard to keep away,
because she was so NEAT! She was always thinking of cool things to
do that I was still too little to think of myself. When she would run
around the house like she had the firecracker up her butt, how was I
supposed to know I wasn't supposed to chase her? When she would sit
on one side of the sink to watch mommy while she got ready in the
morning, well, that was a cool idea, so I did it, too! And her tail
did such neat things! When she went to sleep she looked so cute, and
she was so nice and warm, and purry, so I'd cuddle up to her. When
she woke up, she'd always bop me again, and run away, and look at me
like "You little @#$!"

Luckily, the big house was big enough for the two of us and Mimi
eventually got used to me. I learned to be less boisterous around
her, and she grew more tolerant of me. Before she passed away, we
would cuddle together, and she would clean my head. It felt so nice
to have someone clean my head again, even though she would bop me to
make me hold still.

What I'm trying to say, Bandit, is little Sammy probably does the
things she does because she looks up to you, and thinks you're the
coolest cat ever! And she sees how your mommy loves you, too, so she
knows you must be special. Little kittens just don't know the meaning
of "leave me in peace" yet!
Please give Sammy a little time. She does what she does because
you're fascinating and glamorous and interesting to her. She will
learn to be more respectful.

Theresa
Stinky Pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old July 9th 04, 10:25 AM
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 09 Jul 2004 05:19:46 -0400, Kreisleriana
yodeled:

[...]

Oops, sleepy, forgot to sign,
STINKY