{BW} Not UR kitties, MY kitties

Old December 16th 06, 03:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Enfilade

Default {BW} Not UR kitties, MY kitties

http://www.angelfire.com/de/albatros/urkitties.html

I took those "IM IN UR" cat pics and made my own using photos of the
Pletsch-Blacquiere Clowder

However, the last image in this URL is like "The Ring" video--once you
see it, you have seven days to live. Sorry about that.

--Fil

Old December 16th 06, 05:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

Old December 16th 06, 07:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tension_on_the_wire

Enfilade wrote:
http://www.angelfire.com/de/albatros/urkitties.html

I took those "IM IN UR" cat pics and made my own using photos of the
Pletsch-Blacquiere Clowder

However, the last image in this URL is like "The Ring" video--once you
see it, you have seven days to live. Sorry about that.

I don't know if it's just my computer, but in the first
picture, that retinal reflection in the eyes looks
positively glowing turquoise. Gorgeous!

--tension

Old December 16th 06, 07:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Enfilade wrote:
http://www.angelfire.com/de/albatros/urkitties.html

I took those "IM IN UR" cat pics and made my own using photos of the
Pletsch-Blacquiere Clowder

However, the last image in this URL is like "The Ring" video--once you
see it, you have seven days to live. Sorry about that.

LOL! Even at the risk of my life, I had to look. It was worth it. ROFL!

Old December 16th 06, 08:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"Enfilade" wrote:
http://www.angelfire.com/de/albatros/urkitties.html

I took those "IM IN UR" cat pics and made my own using photos of the
Pletsch-Blacquiere Clowder

However, the last image in this URL is like "The Ring" video--once you
see it, you have seven days to live. Sorry about that.

Those bitties are so cute. Kumani is being very fetching, and Tyche
is so droopy and whiskery. Nox looks ready to strike.

Old December 16th 06, 10:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped

"Enfilade" wrote in message
ups.com...
http://www.angelfire.com/de/albatros/urkitties.html

I took those "IM IN UR" cat pics and made my own using photos of the
Pletsch-Blacquiere Clowder

However, the last image in this URL is like "The Ring" video--once you
see it, you have seven days to live. Sorry about that.

--Fil

ROTFLMAO! Looks like somebody did a number on your computer chair - I've
had several over the years that look the same.

Second to last pic is adorable - that Smokey Poke sure is a Casanova! But
the absolute funniest one is the one of Nox high on the 'nip, she looks so
spaced out. And... EEEEEK... I peeked at the last picture - if you guys
don't hear from me after next week you'll know what happened! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 16th 06, 11:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Enfilade wrote:

http://www.angelfire.com/de/albatros/urkitties.html

I took those "IM IN UR" cat pics and made my own using photos of the
Pletsch-Blacquiere Clowder

I guess Nox would not allow any "stuff on your cat"? (Except catnip.)

However, the last image in this URL is like "The Ring" video--once you
see it, you have seven days to live. Sorry about that.

Agggghhhh! I'll have to find someone else to look at it so I'll be
safe.

Smokey is very handsome, by the way.

Joyce
Old December 17th 06, 02:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Enfilade

wrote:
Enfilade wrote:

http://www.angelfire.com/de/albatros/urkitties.html

I took those "IM IN UR" cat pics and made my own using photos of the
Pletsch-Blacquiere Clowder

I guess Nox would not allow any "stuff on your cat"? (Except catnip.)

I'm trying to get one of Nox with a...well, give me a week or so I
hope I'll have another thread then...

I want to send Kumani and Smokey with the Bratz dolls to
stuffonyourcat.com

--Fil

Old December 17th 06, 08:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Enfilade wrote:

I guess Nox would not allow any "stuff on your cat"? (Except catnip.)

I'm trying to get one of Nox with a...well, give me a week or so I
hope I'll have another thread then...

This worries me... if we don't hear from you for a while, should we
call animal control?

I want to send Kumani and Smokey with the Bratz dolls to
stuffonyourcat.com

The "Gettin it on wit' da ladiez" one is the best.

Joyce