[OT] Irony Impaired Cowards

Old May 28th 05, 05:30 PM
Catnipped

Default [OT] Irony Impaired Cowards

I just had to post this because I am laughing hysterically and wanted to
share the joke.

It seems that my own personal troll is not only cowardly (sending me the
following email through an anonymous remailer), but she is also seriously
irony impaired as you can see from the message text below (what she'
referring to is something that was posted in a flame war on another group):

Subject: EEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKK!

"Maybe you didnt get that raise because you spend all your time on the
internet posting nonsense to cat groups and complaining about not having
enough work to do. Remember that? Maybe you should take responsibility for
your own failure. Maybe somebody sent an email to your boss tipping him off
what a slacker you are and showing him how you call him an asshole on a
public forum. Like every idiot, you gave yourself enough rope and you
eventually hung yourself with it."

Since I can't respond through the anonymous remailer service, so I'll write
here what I tried to reply to her (and she obviously reads my posts):

"And as a result I got my dream job - what a happy idiot I am right now and
what sour grapes you are eating! LOL! If you did send an email to my boss
and started all this, then THANK YOU!"

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old May 28th 05, 08:19 PM

[...]