Must Discuss the Kitties' Welfair

Old July 26th 10, 06:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Must Discuss the Kitties' Welfair

On Jul 24, 12:11*pm, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER
wrote:
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

ai tuk owt the antidotez groop
ai iz speekin fur mine howse tew ai wish dat dum shylock would foad tew n
shuudup n gnot tawk ubaowt da Jesus tew. *da dum guy iz en mine meowmies
stinky doodlebawx n kan onlee sea da replize. *MRRRRRRRRRRRT *on you
shylock!! *YOOO IS UH TROLE!!! *Mosey

speakin fur mine howze, da onlee pwage we seez iz dat diz her persun
keepz pztin stuwpid thingz innza rppc grup... if diz here shylock would
foad and shut up der would be lotz lezz trazh onna infurnet, anna
besidez, we domextikated deze two hoominz so we don't hafta hunt ifin we
duzint wnantz to, Tiger fur hiz"bored by thiz lame troll " howze
"Bill Graham"

Kyla, can you please reserve this style of writing for the community group
that
has already been set up for it? *I can't speak for others, but I just skip
right over your messages when I see this on rpca and H+B. *Standard English

This thread is IN the community group. At one time it may have been
crossposted. In fact, the person who originated the thread, besides
being lower than slime-mold, usually does cross-post.

--
Will in New Haven
Old July 26th 10, 08:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MaryL

wrote:
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

[...]

At this point, it is in the community group. However, it was originally
cross-posted to both rpca and H+B (among others). I removed the
cross-posting when I replied in H+B. I also posted a similar message in
community and also removed the cross-posting. I did that because the
original was cross-posted to so many groups that I wasn't sure which ones
would actually be read. However, I did not go to any of the other groups.

MaryL

Old July 26th 10, 09:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

"Will in New Haven"
On Jul 24, 12:11 pm, "MaryL"
wrote:
"Mosey =^..^=" ...

[...]

Fank yerownself Unka Will
Mosey

Old July 28th 10, 11:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

i thinkz dey duzint leaf, dey juzt gets more sqwishy anna flat so dey duzint
wurk rite, Trudi
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Jacques?? Hee haz uh axcent..n sew duz Hercule Lenoir Dey speek
FurrenchBig grin

Trudi, yew r sillee..et muzt be da heet dat r maykin da softz brayne sellz
funnee..ai gnow et maykes mine meowmiez brayne sells goh uhway..wunner
were dey go..da brayne sells? Mosey

oh, sorri da hoomin iz notted wurkin wif alla herown brane cellz rite
now, anna her duzint haf beri mani ta start wif, Trudi

"Granby"
Diz iz willow anna I meanz da music cat and da one wiff all da fudz,
demz haz an azzent.
"Stormmee"
we iz notted sure who ursef means, Trudi, thinking she missed an
available mancat fur da skort buk
"Granby" wrote in message
Aha you meanz dat kute guy wiff da mustashe. Cats kan talk like
peoplez iffin dem wantz ta do dat, no wun karez, so long az dem talkz.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
i think part of the trouble is there are very few conventions, and you
sorta spell as you write... and some cats have particular accents,
lol, Lee

"MLB" wrote in message
MaryL wrote:

"Stormmee" wrote in message
speakin fur mine howze, da onlee pwage we seez iz dat diz her
persun keepz pztin stuwpid thingz innza rppc grup... if diz here
shylock would foad and shut up der would be lotz lezz trazh onna
infurnet, anna besidez, we domextikated deze two hoominz so we
don't hafta hunt ifin we duzint wnantz to, Tiger fur hiz"bored by
thiz lame troll " howze

Lee,
I just sent a request to Kyla, and it may be that I sent it to the
wrong person--it appears that this may have started with you. My
request was that you use standard English (not "meow speak") for
rpca and H+B. Please reserve that style for the community group
that uses it.

Part of the problem may be that it was cross-posted to a large
group. I have deleted the cross-posting for my reply.

MaryL

Thanks, Mary. I try to give it a "good shot" on Community (and it
can be fun) but it is getting harder and harder to read. IMHO
phoentic writing should be simplified. MLB

Yes, it's interesting that we can easily read messages when certain
consonants are removed, but catspeak is very awkward to decipher (at
least, for me).

MaryL

Old July 28th 10, 11:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Default ReeeeUP : Must Discuss the Kitties' Welfair

YeUP, datz wat happenz tew mine Meowmie..waffs at da thot uff dem habing
skooshy n flat brayne sellz..
Mrrrrrrrrrrt!! uhhh oh..une ez twin tew git uhway frum meowmie et fawled owt
uff hur eer...
....runnz off to git it....
'kloze da winnow!!!!!!!!!! . et wil xkape
Mosey leaps and .=bb^~..===3 ~~& [exkaping brayne sell]

--tew bee kontiyewed

i thinkz dey duzint leaf, dey juzt gets more sqwishy anna flat so dey
duzint wurk rite, Trudi

"Mosey =^..^=" Jacques?? Hee haz uh axcent..n sew duz Hercule Lenoir
[...]

"MaryL"

"MLB"

"Stormmee"

Old July 29th 10, 11:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

i iz notted realli sure, butted purli notted beclawz efin one of owrz
hoominz sqwishy/flat brain cellz seemz smurter dan a trollz onez, Trudi

Old July 30th 10, 05:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

dat iz sew troo yeUP Mosey

[...]

Must Discuss the Kitties' Welfair Shylock Cat health & behaviour 43 July 3rd 11 12:59 AM
Must Discuss the Kitties' Welfair Shylock Cat anecdotes 86 July 3rd 11 12:59 AM
Discuss Nutralime harry Cat community 0 February 22nd 10 02:41 PM
lets discuss shelters Stormmee Cat anecdotes 8 March 8th 09 08:11 PM