Capt. Midnight's DOC Party

Old September 3rd 03, 09:59 PM
Arlene Stillwell

"ChildFree23" wrote in message thlink.net...
Happy Purrrrrrrrrrrday Capt. Midnight! Ten yeers owld--WOW! Dat's
turrifick, mye DOC frend. I wud be deelyted tu cum tu yur party.

Fangu, Samantha. Will the band be coming? Meow is planning to dance up a
storm, once mine Winkwink Hobbes gets here.

gray tortie cat has her dansin shooz on an is ready to boogie
Old September 5th 03, 01:38 AM
Arlene Knop

Well, if thuh moosishunz at thuh Bridj can come, cud yew get Janis
Joplin and Jimmy Hendrix? Good thing weze still got their moosik. How
about Willie Nelson?

GM, whoz meowmie keeps humming Willie's songz lately

ChildFree23 wrote:

Do you think Bruce will play "Candy's Room?" It's my furry favorite song!

Meowmie Debby

I'ze more of a rock 'n' roll kitty. Do you think we could resurrect The
Outlaws and Lynrd Skynrd and The Byrds and The Ramones? Some of them's at
the Bridge already. Do you think they'd come back down to earth for myne
party?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

"Beverly Orel" wrote in message
Shur we'll haff mewsick! Mye frend Bruce jus happinz tu be free (yew kno,
heze got dat turrifick E-Street Band!) an dare ar sum gest artists I'm
tawkin to --Vince, Garth, Patty, Reba, an uh few offurs. Get owt doze
dancin shoes!

Samantha

Old September 5th 03, 01:46 AM
Arlene Knop

ChildFree23 wrote:

Meow, Gretchen Marie!

Stupid hoomin Meowmie Debby forgot you was hosting the party, so she invited
the whole newsgroup over to her compartment.

Well, hoomins aren't suppozed to host cat partees--they can be slaves
and gests--but they do take up a lotta room. They won't be gossipping
about us I hope.

Here I am, Capt. M. I brot all thuh lampshades and sum tp fur thuh fan
blades and sum kricketz in a bottle we kin all chase. Do yew hav any
grasshopppppeerz or litning bugz around--I cudn't get any of thoze. I
brot yew a reel pritty red bowtye that sez 10 on it. It glowz in thuh
dark.

It's raining here right now, but after it stops we could go out hunting
toads...

TOADA!!! Ize nefur seen wun. Could we hav a contest or sumfing? Maybe
hav hunting teamz????

Gretchen Marie, hoping Felix iz coming to thuh partee and looking
furward to seeing Hobbes

Should I meowmail you purrivately with Hobbes' meowmail address?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat

That wud be nice. Ize pritty shoor I know Hobbes frum long ago. I
think she's on thuh Kissamouse lissst.

Gretchen Marie, furry eggzited at such a good partee

Old September 5th 03, 01:49 AM
Arlene Knop

ChildFree23 wrote:

Meow, Gretchen Marie!

Stupid hoomin Meowmie Debby forgot you was hosting the party, so she invited
the whole newsgroup over to her compartment.

Well, hoomins aren't suppozed to host cat partees--they can be slaves
and gests--but they do take up a lotta room. They won't be gossipping
about us I hope.

Here I am, Capt. M. I brot all thuh lampshades and sum tp fur thuh fan
blades and sum kricketz in a bottle we kin all chase. Do yew hav any
grasshopppppeerz or litning bugz around--I cudn't get any of thoze. I
brot yew a reel pritty red bowtye that sez 10 on it. It glowz in thuh
dark.

It's raining here right now, but after it stops we could go out hunting
toads...

TOADS!!! Ize nefur seen wun. Could we hav a contest or sumfing? Maybe

Old September 5th 03, 01:51 AM
Arlene Knop

ChildFree23 wrote:

Hi, Gretchen Marie! What have you gotted for me?

OH, I furgotted. Here'z a bookay of mumz fur Anti Debby. I know she
will look after us and feed us LOTSA food.

Of course I'll look after all of youse. There are several feeding stations
set up around the apartment. Help yourselves.

Gretchen Marie, giving Anti Debby thuh bookay and a hedbutt

Fangu!

Meowmie Debby

Feeding stations? Aren't we gonna eat on thuh tables like we alwayz do
at prtees? And iz it troo that yew invited lotsa hoomins to thuh
partee? Are yew all gonna behave yerownselfs?

GM, werking on a plan to kontrol thuh hoomins if tey come
Old September 5th 03, 02:00 AM
Arlene Knop

Arlene Stillwell wrote:

"ChildFree23" wrote in message hlink.net...
Come one, come all, to Capt. Midnight's Birthday Ball! He's ten years
old -- we've had him for eight -- this is a cause to celebrate!

Your feline presence is requested at the House of Hanoka! Teleporters,
helicopters, and Sherman tanks are welcome, as always. There will be naps
to take, lampshades to wear (and shred), nip to roll in, and of course,
limitless food and drink. If a band assembles, there may even be dancing
(mosh pit optional).

So let us be the first to wish our black brother HAPPY PURRDAY!

Kitty Schottland DOC & Lilith Kitten

Please rsvpurr to the newsgroup, or if you don't want to post there, send an
email to childfree23 at earthlink dot net and I'll be happy to post for you!

Meowmie Debby
Hostess With The Mostess

Happee Happee DOC Purrday mine luff!!!

Hobbes, wheeling in a giant purrday cake (wif toona frosting)

OH, here's Hobbes rite now. Hihihi. Do yew rmemfur me? Ize Gretchen
Marie and hav bin helping Capt. M wif sum of thuh partee plans as a
frend. Can I help yew wif anything?

Gretchen Marie, SOC, Justicat, TCC, BCCC, PCC, extending her paw
Old September 5th 03, 02:09 AM
ChildFree23

Happy happy purrday Capt. Midnight! Here's sum fresh cawt sammon frum
thu Pasifik Northwet for yew, I hopes yew enjoy dem!

))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))
))))))))))))))))))))

Oh, fangu, Charlie Fennel! They sure do smell good. Won't you share

some
with me?

Fangu, I'd be delighted!

Can we make lox out of them? I need some for my bagel and cream cheese this
morning.

Meowmie Debby

Old September 5th 03, 02:09 AM
ChildFree23

The ground shakes as an impressively large tabby teleports in

aftershock

aftershock

Ize heer!

Meow, Allegra! Furry good to see you! Fangu for coming. The food is in
the kitchen. Help yourownselves.

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat