A Pawty Inbitashun!

Old July 15th 11, 08:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default A Pawty Inbitashun!

O T lookz at da girlz and finkz dem iz boogtifule. Harri duz u wanty
mineself to weare a white tux wiff red like auntis soft's famiblee, I wud do
dat if u wanted me too.

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message ...

Lizza stands near by and ooks a bit lost. O T passes and notices
Lizzies look. Kom on girlcat, we iz gonna go cee Harri and herselfz
will fine u an outfitz. Lizzie follows him into the porter.

OT, dis sounds like fun!

Lizzie, you'z kinda skinny, so my fluffy-girl clothes won't fit you furry
well. Let's port over to Sundance and Pi2nya's booteek.

[The 3 kitties pop out of the 'porter in the boutique.]

It sounds like most of da girlcats is goin wif red, so let's stick wif dat
fur now. Here, dis little dress looks purrfect! It's bright red, and
kinda tight, and all lacy. An it's not too long. And all dat lace ought
to let plenty of air in so you don't get too hot. It ought to drive da
boycats crazy!

And I like dis red an silver short dress. WHat do you fink, OT?

Harri

Old July 15th 11, 08:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Loreli diz iz Piglett and I was a miss in not tellink urself dat u hazta ta
hijack ur hoomanz kredit kard. Da two sisters figgered diz out and got hold
of Unkle Serge's kard rite away. We duzen uze hooman monie dough, we payz
in toonas, da kard kompanie know da xchanje rate.

"Gandalf" wrote in message

On Fri, 15 Jul 2011 00:45:07 -0700, "Sundance" wrote:

"Gandalf" ingold1234(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 19:40:31 -0400, The Two Sisters
wrote:

Miaou, chats et chatons!

Kitties, today eez zee CATorze ob Juiiway - zee day we stormed zee
Bastile.

So letz celebrate!

I haff ported ober cases ob Breton Oysterz, Fwa grah wif truffles (datz
goose-burd wiver), cases ob Chat Lunatique nip-shampayne, and haf
reserved
the Rainbow Room in zee Empire State Building, wif zere cooks prepawing
effurfing.

Zo dwess up, and letz celebrate zee Bastile Day!

Dat soundz bery gnice!

ai can bwing sum fresh 'nip! mai hoomin just growed it, itz bery gudgud
'nip, anna ai kin bwing enuff fur evwibodiz.

ai doeznt gnow about da fwench hisoriz, butted ai gnow about pawrtiz

ai must git mai pawti dress.

see yu sun

lorili

Lorelei, did yoo know dat Pitoonya an me ownz a booteek? If yoo needz noo
klothez ur assessoreez or enneefing like dat, feel free to vissit ussez
dere.

Sundance

O, fank yu! ai haz a dwes, but a pare uf eerrings wood be gnice.

maybe somfing tu set off mai blu ayes.

ai is a plane wookin tan anna grae anna bwack stripy tabbi, egsept fur
mai pwetti blu ayes. dey iz mai bestest pwetti feetuer.

du yu haz dumfing tu hawp set dem off?

anna maebie a neklase, tu

how du ai pai fur da pwetti fings in yur booteek? ai duzent hab menny
toonas, wite nao

fank yu

lorili

Old July 15th 11, 08:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Lizzie thinks, I duzent want a kollar, I had sumphin too tite round my nek
when gramby found me, How bout a red and white tail ribbon, I kud do dat.
O T u got grambys kredit kard.

O T smiles and pulls the card out, u finkz I am grazie going shoppink wiff
mineown Harri wifout diz/

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
Lizza stands near by and ooks a bit lost. O T passes and notices
Lizzies look. Kom on girlcat, we iz gonna go cee Harri and herselfz
will fine u an outfitz. Lizzie follows him into the porter.

OT, dis sounds like fun!

Lizzie, you'z kinda skinny, so my fluffy-girl clothes won't fit you furry
well. Let's port over to Sundance and Pi2nya's booteek.

[The 3 kitties pop out of the 'porter in the boutique.]

It sounds like most of da girlcats is goin wif red, so let's stick wif dat
fur now. Here, dis little dress looks purrfect! It's bright red, and
kinda tight, and all lacy. An it's not too long. And all dat lace ought
to let plenty of air in so you don't get too hot. It ought to drive da
boycats crazy!

And I like dis red an silver short dress. WHat do you fink, OT?

Harri

I tink yu mayde bery gudgud choyzez, gurlz.
Du yu gneed aksessoreez? kollarz? pendintz? tayle ribbunz?
--
Pitô.ônya

Old July 15th 11, 08:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

I reelee didunt meen 'sum tayle eerinkz',
I ment tayle ribbunz. Tayelz dunt hav eerz!
--
Pitô.ônya

wrote:

[...]

Hihi Lorili,

Dunt wurree bowt tunaz, juzt burrink yur Paw'z kreditcardthingy.
Snd synze yur kulurz ar nootril, awlla da warm,
brite thingz wyll look gudgud on yu,
az wewll az sylva wiff yur grayz an bwakz.
I gotz sum Awztrayleen opulz dat ar uh booteefol blu,
and dey hab glintz ov red an dark bloo.
Da pendantz az wewll az eerinkz ar matsht setz.
And heeer ar sum tayle eerinkz tu go wiff yur dress.

--
Pitô.ônya, HTH

Old July 15th 11, 09:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett laughs at her fren. Well, da hoomanz wearz toe ringz we kud haff
tayle rings if we wantz.

Old July 15th 11, 09:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Fri, 15 Jul 2011 14:33:48 -0500, Gramby wrote:

O T lookz at da girlz and finkz dem iz boogtifule. Harri duz u wanty
mineself to weare a white tux wiff red like auntis soft's famiblee, I
wud do dat if u wanted me too.

I fink you should wear whatever you would be most comfortable in, cuz you
will be da most handsomest and most dashing mancat there whatever you
wear.

Harri
Old July 15th 11, 09:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Fri, 15 Jul 2011 14:36:16 -0500, Gramby wrote:

Loreli diz iz Piglett and I was a miss in not tellink urself dat u hazta
ta hijack ur hoomanz kredit kard. Da two sisters figgered diz out and
got hold of Unkle Serge's kard rite away. We duzen uze hooman monie
dough, we payz in toonas, da kard kompanie know da xchanje rate.

An if you furgit da hooman's card, you can use da card dat Cleocatra left
to da Community. It has no credit limit!

Harri
Old July 15th 11, 09:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

O T sighs with relief. Den toonya I wants a white shirt wiff red pantz anna
no tie. He whisperz behine his paw, I wantz a red neklaze for Harri anna a
liddle red heart for Lizzie. I don't fink her had a prezzie afore cept da
skarf from Booker which her efen wearz ta bed in da fishtank. Her most
neffer takez it off but she will haff to wiff dat fancie drezz.

Old July 15th 11, 09:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Now derez a kard da gramby kud luff. Her paid off all da onez da hooman
left herslef but now haz none cept one which we uzes and her does for ebay,
and woot anna for wine sumtimez.

Old July 15th 11, 09:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Fri, 15 Jul 2011 15:28:04 -0500, Gramby wrote:

Now derez a kard da gramby kud luff. Her paid off all da onez da hooman
left herslef but now haz none cept one which we uzes and her does for
ebay, and woot anna for wine sumtimez.

Mine Paw LOVES Woot!

Harri